By Vikerus
4thedragons wrote:InGameName : 4thedragons
Your Gym(s) preference :any that needs leaders
What could be added to the server to improve it? I could add quality. As in quality service and lots of help for the newbies :3

How often do you login and for how long? : just about everyday, and for an average 6 hours maybe(rounding)
Previous Staff experiences? : none
How long have you played Pixelmon? : about a year probably more
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 5 (typing class is going to be taken, will improve)
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 6
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : never
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : same amount as mephros (so idk to be honest)
Why should you be considered for Operator? : Because i like to be behind the scenes to give others the best experience that they can have. I would like to share my skills in quality as much as i can, especially to my favorite server, Justiscraft.

Well Meph Vouched for you so that has to count for something. These days everyone is part of a crew though. I'm going to be on more this week and next and will make up my mind after a few more days. I have to be smart about this since I have so few Ops right now. You are being highly considered though so don't lose hope!
By Demo4z
#58745 InGameName : Demo4Z

Your Gym(s) preference : Was the Rock gym leader

What could be added to the server to improve it?: More flowing community towards all the players with communication and events which can bring to a bigger and growing server

How often do you login and for how long? : a few times per day and atleast for 4 hours a day but can be almost 7 some days

Previous Staff experiences? : Rock gym leader i guess? :P

How long have you played Pixelmon?
:1,5 months

Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 10

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 9

Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : No

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 1 month?

Why should you be considered for Operator? : I'm a forward person that can help the server grow with my skills in the social media. Oh and i am pretty awesome
By PigRider
#58749 InGameName : PigRider2018
Your Gym(s) preference : I really don't have one. I guess wherever you need more leaders at.

How often do you login and for how long? : I come on around 3 times a day and stay on for about 30 minutes to an hour.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : About 6 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once on accident but I got it all cleared up and it shouldn't happen again.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : About 3 and a half week
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : Most gym leaders never get on and sometimes when there on they refuse to do battles, so I was to be a gym leader that will get on often and never refuse to do a battle.
By Vikerus
Demo4z wrote:InGameName : Demo4Z

What could be added to the server to improve it?: More flowing community towards all the players with communication and events which can bring to a bigger and growing server

How often do you login and for how long? : a few times per day and atleast for 4 hours a day but can be almost 7 some days

Why should you be considered for Operator? : I'm a forward person that can help the server grow with my skills in the social media. Oh and i am pretty awesome

Thanks for applying Demo How about I put up a poll between you and 4thedragons to see what everyone thinks about it. Considering your age I won't be a lenient with you if mistakes are made. But I don't have many worries about that since you seem like a stand up person.

Mind elaborating on your social media skillz? Cause JC is seriously lacking in that area.
By Vikerus
PigRider wrote:InGameName : PigRider2018
Your Gym(s) preference : I really don't have one. I guess wherever you need more leaders at.

How often do you login and for how long? : I come on around 3 times a day and stay on for about 30 minutes to an hour.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : About 6 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once on accident but I got it all cleared up and it shouldn't happen again.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : About 3 and a half week
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : Most gym leaders never get on and sometimes when there on they refuse to do battles, so I was to be a gym leader that will get on often and never refuse to do a battle.

Water gym leader it is! Let me know if it becomes too much for ya. The first 4 gyms get a lot of traffic.
By Demo4z
Vikerus wrote:
Demo4z wrote:InGameName : Demo4Z

Thanks for applying Demo How about I put up a poll between you and 4thedragons to see what everyone thinks about it. Considering your age I won't be a lenient with you if mistakes are made. But I don't have many worries about that since you seem like a stand up person.

Mind elaborating on your social media skillz? Cause JC is seriously lacking in that area.

The poll idea seems awesome and I'm in my second year studiying media stuffs like Photo/Sound/Film/Web Things. So i can do alot of stuffs in that area :P Oh and i'm a pretty good person at just talking with ppls :d
By Blaze150
#58775 InGameName : Blaze150
Your Gym(s) preference : well im already fire (planning to apply for fire battle frontier though but if you need me for fire still i can stay as that) but ill be good in pretty much anything you need really

How often do you login and for how long? : pretty much everyday for around 2 hours more on weekends
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 4/5 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 1 and a half months
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : well im already fire and with the new thread up there will be more people joining now so i thought i would help.
By aussy8
#58808 InGameName : Aussy8

Your Gym(s) preference : Have been Water and Grass

What could be added to the server to improve it?: Have more quests, Finish all level shops for the gyms, make tm shops, and

How often do you login and for how long? : A couple times per day and for about 3 hours but i can be on as much as needed

Previous Staff experiences? : I have been admin on a couple of servers and am mod on some now

How long have you played Pixelmon? : Since V 1.6.1 on pixelmon

Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 6 But i learn commands fast

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 1 month about

Why should you be considered for Operator? : I can help the server with complaints and not many people are on when its 3 am my time when people get on to look for help

(Got Application form Schematic from Demo4z)
By Vikerus
Blaze150 wrote:InGameName : Blaze150
Your Gym(s) preference : well im already fire (planning to apply for fire battle frontier though but if you need me for fire still i can stay as that) but ill be good in pretty much anything you need really

How often do you login and for how long? : pretty much everyday for around 2 hours more on weekends
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 4/5 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 1 and a half months
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : well im already fire and with the new thread up there will be more people joining now so i thought i would help.

Thanks for re-applying. I had to wipe the list to get a head count.
JOIN THE TEAM