By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Edited it

So post now... And don't just do post like I edited it to get more post... You don't need to do unnecessary posts... I sound like an admin a lot don't I? lol.

By Lettucecow
Lettucecow wrote:Where should we go ne-AGH! [A team of robbers jumped me] Now! Take his cash and throw him out! Razor shell! [I slash the sneasal and weavile with razor shell] Ugh..... get him! Shadow claw! [it slashes and ko's me] ugh....[I wake up] Huh? Where am I? [I see squirtle ] Oh hi! [I check my satchel] Oh! Those creeps stole my Poke!! [Money in the mystery dungeon games]

Here it is
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:Where should we go ne-AGH! [A team of robbers jumped me] Now! Take his cash and throw him out! Razor shell! [I slash the sneasal and weavile with razor shell] Ugh..... get him! Shadow claw! [it slashes and ko's me] ugh....[I wake up] Huh? Where am I? [I see squirtle ] Oh hi! [I check my satchel] Oh! Those creeps stole my Poke!! [Money in the mystery dungeon games]

Here it is

What? This is my roleplay.
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Yeah i know, the robbers were the SNEASAL AND WEAVILE. lol

Oh sorry I um was confused...

"OMG! ARE YOU OKAY? Where is charmeleon?"
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:I don't know!!!!! Maybe hes still fighting the bandits?

"wait before you look for him..."
(tells him the events that happened)
By Waterboyr
#57861 "yeah but it's all over now... I have an idea. Lets build a new base with my tree house plan for the rangers! And any pokemon wanting to not live a wild life but don't want to leave can stay! So you wont lose your house.
JOIN THE TEAM