Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:I was backing karry, but I sorta failed XD

Shellgon and salamence bear no reference to each other

Well, I still hate all normal types so... I'll just go to sleep

No idea what you are talking about...

i think you are very very confused, or ignorant, one of the two...
what he said made perfect sense, i don't see how in the world he could've sided with you by saying what he did.

you said you could never imagine aipom turning into ambipom, but they LOOK JUST LIKE EACH OTHER.
sun brought up the example of shellgon and salamence, they look NOTHING alike yet one evolves into the other. in fact, the whole salamence line is pretty weird, none of them look like they would evolve into the other.

and don't get my started on the remoraid to octillery evolution.

so what should aipom have evolved into? another purple monkey with a slightly larger tail?? why can't he have two? he looks fine the way he is.

By Lettucecow
karrybird wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:I was backing karry, but I sorta failed XD

Shellgon and salamence bear no reference to each other

Well, I still hate all normal types so... I'll just go to sleep

No idea what you are talking about...

i think you are very very confused, or ignorant, one of the two...
what he said made perfect sense, i don't see how in the world he could've sided with you by saying what he did.

you said you could never imagine aipom turning into ambipom, but they LOOK JUST LIKE EACH OTHER.
sun brought up the example of shellgon and salamence, they look NOTHING alike yet one evolves into the other. in fact, the whole salamence line is pretty weird, none of them look like they would evolve into the other.

and don't get my started on the remoraid to octillery evolution.

so what should aipom have evolved into? another purple monkey with a slightly larger tail?? why can't he have two? he looks fine the way he is.

lol waterboyr your gonna need burn heal
By Waterboyr
#57620 No. My opinion. I stand by mine. I know aipom looks like the evolution, but I hate the new face and the new tails. Just aipom is so small and awesome and adorable and the new one looks ugly to me. I need no burn heals, I'll just use rest.
By Lettucecow
#57630 Nobody can win against me in an argument besides SPG :twisted:

lol i'm joking I'm not THAT good.
By Waterboyr
#57735 Well I used snore anyways and did some sleep talking and said, "Lettucecow we are coming for you..."
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Eh, I've had worse threats.

I yawn on you and use nightmare to fill your soul with horror. Then I suck the life out of you at the same time with dream eater. I think of terrible ways to hurt you with nasty plot and whisper them into your ear. Then you faint into the darkness forever.
By Lettucecow
#57811 Still worst threats. My friend got made at me once and this is what he said: I will rip you ***** off then I will stab you and the blood will ***** into your ****** and you can imagine how it went k?
JOIN THE TEAM