Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#55454 Hi,

If you haven't read my post over on the blog, check it out here: http://blog.pixelmonmod.com/?p=69

Basically, if you are interested in helping me get a system like this going, post below. Don't post for any other reason.

Posting to provide criticism etc will result in a ban from the forums! Don't be part of the problem, be a part of the solution.

MrMasochism

By kiracastle
gamingnut2 wrote:Do you need a website for the shop, Because i am currently studying HTML and i would like to help as much as i can if this is the case.

Id hate to put you down, but if he was to create something from scratch like this, would require a looooaaaaad of javascript/PHP and more backend work probably. It could be quite difficult! But good luck with studies ;)
By MrMasochism
#55519 Yes it will require a large amount of javascript and php/java on the backend with some interfacing with a mysql database. I don't mind about people spawning pokemon in on their single player worlds and this isn't going to be the biggest incentive but it will be enough. People will get the pokemon to use in whichever world they decide to use it in, server or single player. And server owners will not be able to turn it off
By JayPeaSize
MrMasochism wrote:Yes it will require a large amount of javascript and php/java on the backend with some interfacing with a mysql database. I don't mind about people spawning pokemon in on their single player worlds and this isn't going to be the biggest incentive but it will be enough. People will get the pokemon to use in whichever world they decide to use it in, server or single player. And server owners will not be able to turn it off

As far as back end things go, I'd be interested in helping. I know PHP, MySQL, javascript.. etc. Graphics wise though, I'm not too great. (Or don't consider myself that great.)

Edit: Why do I have three posts now........?
By JayPeaSize
#55906 Donation title on the forum isn't a bad idea, its very easy to see if someone donated then go into the database and adjust things accordingly. I personally don't think donating for a pokemon is that bad either. Any long lasting server has a donation system most likely implemented already to allow that anyways. Either way, none are too hard to do php/mysql wise. And MrM, as I stated before, I'd be interested in helping you set this up if you want me to. Wouldnt be too hard to integrate it with the forums log in, etc. Wise either.
By MrMasochism
Rhonim wrote:Donation title on the forum isn't a bad idea, its very easy to see if someone donated then go into the database and adjust things accordingly. I personally don't think donating for a pokemon is that bad either. Any long lasting server has a donation system most likely implemented already to allow that anyways. Either way, none are too hard to do php/mysql wise. And MrM, as I stated before, I'd be interested in helping you set this up if you want me to. Wouldnt be too hard to integrate it with the forums log in, etc. Wise either.

Get in touch with me on steam and we'll talk it through
By MrMasochism
MrMasochism wrote:Hi,
Basically, if you are interested in helping me get a system like this going, post below. Don't post for any other reason.

Posting to provide criticism etc will result in a ban from the forums! Don't be part of the problem, be a part of the solution.
By MrMasochism
Jakky89 wrote:Sorry, I tried to help out with server/php/database development but it looks like you don't need my help because you just deleted what I wrote about that (there were more then 8 pages).

If I deleted a post by mistake in the 8 pages of nonsense then I'm sorry. If you'd like to help out you are welcome to
JOIN THE TEAM