By K0ala_bearz
#72822 Awesome! I'm using this as a start... just a question.. What is a "LowPoly" model? Just one of these simpler pokemon? With less shapes or something? Like... will I need to look for a tutorial for "HighPoly" models? ;D
Reply whenever! Thanks! :D
By SPG
K0ala_bearz wrote:Awesome! I'm using this as a start... just a question.. What is a "LowPoly" model? Just one of these simpler pokemon? With less shapes or something? Like... will I need to look for a tutorial for "HighPoly" models? ;D
Reply whenever! Thanks! :D

no because then we wont approve them
By brightborn
#73641 k0ala is new and doesn't actually know what the difference is or what it is so i'll explain it. models are made up of faces,vertices and edges, we call a model with a lowest amount of possible faces and for it to still come out looking desirable low poly models low poly models were used back in the days of ps1 and n64 and on other console games due to the consoles lack of ram/memory processing ability. with so many blocks already being loading on consuming ram/processing speed its important to have as few faces as possible on your models while having them still look decent/good otherwise everyone would be lagging if there were to many of a high poly count models about, hope this explains things.
JOIN THE TEAM