Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaze150
Skibb wrote:Gen 3 is my favourite. The story with Team Magma and Team Aqua is just sooo awesome. I played it like 150 hours or something : D

lol skibb I played diamond for 998 hours but then I lost it

By Waterboyr
Blaze150 wrote:
Skibb wrote:Gen 3 is my favourite. The story with Team Magma and Team Aqua is just sooo awesome. I played it like 150 hours or something : D

lol skibb I played diamond for 998 hours but then I lost it

I played Diamond for 500 hours.
Hi-five we had no life!
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:I love ambipom....I wreck stuff with a life orb tecnichan max attack double hit!

You have to admit... They could've made the design more fun and much better. Like actually make it look like aipom. And actually not make it look like a girl pokemon that is really ugly.

do you even know what you're talking about?
ambipom is the only thing i could see aipom evolve into. it doesn't look girly in the slightest and DOES look JUST like aipom.
it's evolution is fine the way it is, it is cute, just like it's prevo. but i still hate it.

are pokemon supposed to look exactly like the pokemon they evolve from?
By Sundial_MC
karrybird wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:I love ambipom....I wreck stuff with a life orb tecnichan max attack double hit!

You have to admit... They could've made the design more fun and much better. Like actually make it look like aipom. And actually not make it look like a girl pokemon that is really ugly.

do you even know what you're talking about?
ambipom is the only thing i could see aipom evolve into. it doesn't look girly in the slightest and DOES look JUST like aipom.
it's evolution is fine the way it is, it is cute, just like it's prevo. but i still hate it.

are pokemon supposed to look exactly like the pokemon they evolve from?

This sentence made me almost fall out of my chair out of laughter

And yeah. Take shellgon and salamence for example, 0% sync
By Waterboyr
Sundial_MC wrote:

This sentence made me almost fall out of my chair out of laughter

And yeah. Take shellgon and salamence for example, 0% sync

So are you agreeing with me or karrybird?

I'm guessing me but yeah good point too... Like I mean with these there are resemblances but I wouldn't ever imagine aipom turning into a weird two-tailed creature.
By Sundial_MC
#57365 I was backing karry, but I sorta failed XD

Shellgon and salamence bear no reference to each other

Well, I still hate all normal types so... I'll just go to sleep
By Waterboyr
Sundial_MC wrote:I was backing karry, but I sorta failed XD

Shellgon and salamence bear no reference to each other

Well, I still hate all normal types so... I'll just go to sleep

No idea what you are talking about...
JOIN THE TEAM