By MrMasochism
kurias1 wrote:and the HD remakes of the cheri trees.

CheriBerryTreeStage3HD.PNG

stage 1 of cheri tree

CheriBerryTreeBerrylessHD.PNG

stage 2

CheriBerryTreeBerrysHD.PNG

final stage with berrys

Definitely getting close now. I'd suggest seeing if you could get a little more detail onto the berries and I'd like it if you could work on the base of the plant bit a little more, it's just a little too phallic right now

By kurias1
MrMasochism wrote:Definitely getting close now. I'd suggest seeing if you could get a little more detail onto the berries and I'd like it if you could work on the base of the plant bit a little more, it's just a little too phallic right now

berryStage2HD2.PNG

CheriBerryTreeBerrysHD2.PNG

Hows this?
By Jack_Attack12
#5682 Love these alot!!! Your good with the hd textures!!! Only problem is that berry 1. Is it a block? And 2. I can hardly see it to judge. I know thats not your fault. Mayne add more to B-)
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Love these alot!!! Your good with the hd textures!!! Only problem is that berry 1. Is it a block? And 2. I can hardly see it to judge. I know thats not your fault. Mayne add more to B-)

that would be you owning a small monitor and the website sizing it down
By kurias1
MrMasochism wrote:I think the texture of the base should be designed to merge completely in with the dirt texture in the normal minecraft block

berryStage1hd2.PNG

like this?
By kurias1
#5778 here they all are with the changes.

the dirt plot.
berryStage1hd2.PNG

the sprout.
berryStage2HD2.PNG

cheri tree stage1
CheriBerryTreeStage3HD.PNG

cheri tree stage2
CheriBerryTreeBerrylessHD.PNG

cheri tree stage3
CheriBerryTreeBerrysHD2.PNG
By Tom_X
#5826 They look great! good job, specially with the textures
By MrMasochism
#5833 Couple more things. These need to blend in fairly well with the minecraft world and as they are they don't quite seem like they would.
The other thing is the berry itself looks pretty poor
JOIN THE TEAM