Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sundial_MC
#54128 Archeops, I'd say is one of my favourite, and strongest pokemon in-game.

Its high attack and special attack makes it able to use both of them in battle fluently, with its high speed as a flying type to get the first move.
Also, abilities aren't in, so defeatist isn't in, that makes Archeops very OP

By DarkCrusader97
Kuwoobie wrote:A lot of people complain that Snorlax is overpowered, and is technically not a legendary. I'd go with that. Also, Archeops is banned on some server's Gym Battle/tournaments. I'd definitely try and use it.

Is Archeops really that good?
By DarkCrusader97
Sundial_MC wrote:Archeops, I'd say is one of my favourite, and strongest pokemon in-game.

Its high attack and special attack makes it able to use both of them in battle fluently, with its high speed as a flying type to get the first move.
Also, abilities aren't in, so defeatist isn't in, that makes Archeops very OP

When are abilities goign to be in? And what's your move set for Archeops
By JayPeaSize
DarkCrusader97 wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:A lot of people complain that Snorlax is overpowered, and is technically not a legendary. I'd go with that. Also, Archeops is banned on some server's Gym Battle/tournaments. I'd definitely try and use it.

Is Archeops really that good?

Yes. Without abilities its stats are never reduced like they should be...
By Rephox
KuryoZT wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Arcanine is really strong, considering its got stats like a legendary

Rumors says it was originally a legendary, but it seemed wrong to have a dog and 2 birds.
/off-topic

In the pokedex last time i checked it was the "legendary" pokemon
By gamingnut2
#55216 no if you watch episode 1 or 2 of the very first series Arcanine is up on the wall next to the 3 birds, but as KuryoZT stated it was the fire legendary for kanto but they thought it would be weird to have 2 birds 1 dog eventually they came up with moltres to replace him and the reduced arcanine's stats a little so they are closer to regular pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM