By Kmerr
emerald_ice wrote:His feet look off, and he should be a bit wider. But other than that it's great.

I think he is too wide but that's just the angles of my pictures
Windjoe wrote:O_O That looks awesome I have no feedback really but the model is a bit flat :/
Like the two above me mentioned.
I can't do anything about it, Techne is just too bad and It mainly looks really flat because of the wedge between the eyes and belly, which is smooth. However I cannot remove the wedge or the model will look bad. I guess I might scrap this because people want more roundness and I cannot do that. I know this won't get approved lol. I also tried making roundness before but it didn't work.
By Tom_X
#56867 So, you're dropping the project? The model was good! it is too flat, that's true, but checking some of Omerta's models can give you ideas of how to make it rounder
By Kmerr
#56868 It's not dropped. >.> I already said that. And I made it less flat. I think your late to the party.

EDIT: Did you read the top of the first page? Not the Normal Poliwrath or the Shiny Poliwrath. I can't make it any more rounder, it's impossible, I've tried it before.
By Tom_X
#56869 Sorry then, I was looking at the pics in the OP, didn't feel like going through 6 pages to find them. Next time, put any pics of your progress in the OP for ease of localizing them
By Kmerr
Tom_X wrote:Sorry then, I was looking at the pics in the OP, didn't feel like going through 6 pages to find them. Next time, put any pics of your progress in the OP for ease of localizing them

The Update was on the OP for like a Day!!!! Please Read!!!!!!!

EDIT: And the Update is on the top of the Page. >.> The Updates in the Spoilers are not the current one.
JOIN THE TEAM