Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
Rzxa wrote:Yes it will come back when we become patient

we got rid of it because all we saw were the same ideas over and over again, all people who suggest a feature for the game will get a warning once we set up rules
By Lettucecow
#56523 Oh, then how are you going to take suggestions? I mean, if we can't can't share our ideas then whats the point of the forum? Don't take this the wrong way but, It just seems like a weird move to me but whatever I guess.
By SPG
Lettucecow wrote:Oh, then how are you going to take suggestions? I mean, if we can't can't share our ideas then whats the point of the forum? Don't take this the wrong way but, It just seems like a weird move to me but whatever I guess.

same as you normaly would, most people didnt use suggest a feature, most used it for forum games, rp and modeling
By Hypnose
#56654 I understand why you got rid of the suggest a feature thread. It makes perfect sense, It was very irritating to see the same suggestions again and again. But deleting it has created a big issue for me personally and it's quite frustrating actually. I had a thread in the future plans sub section that I was working on moving to the side mod section of the forums, once I got everything together. However I did not know it would be deleted, so I made no backup on all of the work I had typed up in this thread. So, as you can see this poses a big issue for me. I will have to collect any information I can from whomever may remember some small details here and there, then rebuild it from scratch.
I'm sorry.. that looks a lot like I'm complaining.. Although I'm not going to lie, I kind of am. Though, as I said before, I do understand why this was done. I just wish I knew so I could have backed up what was posted. I'm sure there was probably a post stating there will be a change, but with my busy life I didn't really think to keep a constant eye on every section of the forums.
Thank you all for cleaning up the forums and making it easier to navigate through the site. I will try to keep a closer eye one what's going on and make backups of anything important that I post. That way this kind of problem should not happen again. ^^
JOIN THE TEAM