By darklover1997
#46911 Hi everyone,i want to start modelling but don't know which pokemon to model,so please leave me suggestion and i'll try my hardest to make them :D

By GhostWolf2398
darklover1997 wrote:and no,i dont think to be able to make 1 one of the 5 left model of gen 1

I would highly recommend picking an odd one (not starter, not legendary, not obsessive fan favorite) that isn't too complex in form (or you could go more complex if you want to learn a lot quickly). If you are going to pick one with evolved forms, definitely go for the base form in the line first, so that way the evolutions can be added and it doesn't feel weird to be missing an early form.

Aron might not be a bad one to start with. There is a significant lack of the steel type in game, and give you his two evolutions to work on if your model for his gets accepted, each more complicated that will push your skills a bit.

Gulpin and Dunsparce are some other ones that have lower levels of complexity for starting out.

Pretty much just scan the list here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... dex_number and pick what looks like something you want to try, and that would fit your skills.
By Overreactedosbol
#51377 i would rather go for a pokemon which already kinda square, like Porygon. Not that you should make porygon now (because the Porygon model is amazing!) But i'm just sayin'.
By SPG
Overreactedosbol wrote:i would rather go for a pokemon which already kinda square, like Porygon. Not that you should make porygon now (because the Porygon model is amazing!) But i'm just sayin'.

i actually remade karry's model as an obj so now its literally perfect
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:
Overreactedosbol wrote:i would rather go for a pokemon which already kinda square, like Porygon. Not that you should make porygon now (because the Porygon model is amazing!) But i'm just sayin'.

Weren't you the one saying there isn't a perfect model??
Besides the fact that it's made by you, of course.....
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
SPG wrote:

Weren't you the one saying there isn't a perfect model??
Besides the fact that it's made by you, of course.....

no such thing as a perfect techne model, porygon is the only one that could possibly be perfect from a pixelmon stand point
JOIN THE TEAM