Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By LaprasLover153
Jumpyporcupine wrote:The first gen was my favorite. I guess it was because how original the ideas and the memories from it.

I second this, I think Sinnoh made rhydon evolve into Crap, the only decent pokemon I like from hoenn is mudkip and nearly no one can name 50 of the 100 sucky pokemon from Johto.

Unova's Problem:I liked it when pokemon were based off Dragons, Dinosaurs, Turtles.
Not Gears, Lamps, and Ice cream

I can't wait to complain about Pokemon X and Y

By Lettucecow
#49348 um..... here is where you're wrong

gen 1: pile of slime, 3 of the same pokemon, a pokeball with a face, do i need go on?

And X and Y Look awesome, and introduced a new type, better graphics, new battle styles and way better then that piece of crap red and blue. I do have a soft spot for yellow though.
By Arrow
#49429 Gen 2 = Godly
it was improved over the uncountable amount of bugs in gen 1
I love it mostly because that's when I really got into pokemon.
I did have a copy of blue that my cousin gave me but as soon as he got silver i watched him play and constantly annoyed him until he finally did everything he could, when he gave me his copy..... i played until the battery ran dry. The saddest moment of my life :(
By Blaze150
#49450 Nup Gen 4 is the best gen ever no matter how hard I try I just can't get better then my gen 4 team
and besides the only pokemon ever needed is Infernape just because he is that awesome and gen 4 definitely had the widest range of new pokemon and evolve some absolutely horrible ones into some pretty cool ones obviously never as good as infernape though but still cool
By Waterboyr
Blaze150 wrote:Nup Gen 4 is the best gen ever no matter how hard I try I just can't get better then my gen 4 team
and besides the only pokemon ever needed is Infernape just because he is that awesome and gen 4 definitely had the widest range of new pokemon and evolve some absolutely horrible ones into some pretty cool ones obviously never as good as infernape though but still cool

Starters final evolutions in gen 4 are boss... two types that make them all like invincible.
And the moves they learn woot woot and the stats. I'd say Umporeon is an all around. Infernape more attack speed like scyther. Torterra like snorlax.
By Rzxa
Lettucecow wrote:um..... here is where you're wrong

gen 1: pile of slime, 3 of the same pokemon, a pokeball with a face, do i need go on?

And X and Y Look awesome, and introduced a new type, better graphics, new battle styles and way better then that piece of crap red and blue. I do have a soft spot for yellow though.

Graphics isn't a good point of argument
By Rzxa
Rzxa wrote:Mine would be Gen 3 cause its the first gen I played pokemon

My first ever post in this forums Good times Good times
By Skibb
#56332 Gen 3 is my favourite. The story with Team Magma and Team Aqua is just sooo awesome. I played it like 150 hours or something : D
JOIN THE TEAM