Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Firespar
#45615 Uh, well, let's see. One of my Arcanists' tournament partners was limitsofdead, so I had my name changed to LimitsofLife to sort of match that. (I thought it sounded cool. He used Underdark and I used Overlight so it kind of fit the theme) I guess after that the name just stuck and I've used it on most other games ever since.

By Blaze150
#55174 Well most of my friends think ima pryomaniac although im so not and fire150/pyro150 dont sound as good as blaze150 and i used to overuse the word inferno so Blaze150 it was and the 150 came from my favourite pkmn card infernape lvl.x which could do 150 damage so it became my usename Blaze150
By Overreactedosbol
#55202 My bro was making a username and he decided to go for something completely "cool" (i was 8 yrs at that time) So then he made up Overreacted, like "over the top", and then he wanted Bolt, but that was too lame, so he added os. But then the l didn't fit on so he was like: "Screw the "l", os is cooler." Eventually we shared some accs, all being Overreactedosbol, and then he decided that i could have the username, and that he would be number 2. (His username literally is xXNumber2Xx :P).
By Poltergeist2397
Overreactedosbol wrote:My bro was making a username and he decided to go for something completely "cool" (i was 8 yrs at that time) So then he made up Overreacted, like "over the top", and then he wanted Bolt, but that was too lame, so he added os. But then the l didn't fit on so he was like: "Screw the "l", os is cooler." Eventually we shared some accs, all being Overreactedosbol, and then he decided that i could have the username, and that he would be number 2. (His username literally is xXNumber2Xx :P).

And there I had always read your name as having Absol in it...

Back in the days of C&C Red Alert 2, I was making a username for online play. I liked the word Poltergeist, but the plain version was taken, so I added a number to the end. A number which I've now used for 11 years.
By Kyiv
#55438 Well to be honest ever since I heard the name "Kyiv" it had gotten stuck in my brain. Kyiv is the Capital of Ukraine and I am a Soccer fan. Euro 2012 (google it I don't want to explain) was held in Poland and Ukraine. Most of the matches were played in the stadium in Kyiv. Kyiv just sounded really cool and not sexual at all. 8-) So that is possibly the only way my Username became Kyiv.
By I_master_mind_I
#55443 Well I was 14 had perfect grades and amazing test taking skills I knew I was a mastermind so took forever to come up with a unique variant to mastermind that wasn't done lol just went with the column bracket thing and mastermind...annoying... yes....do I want to change it...yes...Do I need a new name...yes
By Josecami
#55445 Actually my real name isnt Jose, I just took this username because before I bought my own minecraft account I used the my cousins account (Jose-Camilo), them everybody start calling me Jose, so I kept it...
Yeah you will never know my real name, never....
JOIN THE TEAM