By Dalex_SinEs
#52990 Hello,

Me and SinChi have just started a new server and wanted to get a few people to help out with building, if you are interested message me. And include some experience you've had with building and moderating in the past and your Age.

Of course to be fair we (SinChi and I) will tell you our ages as well. We are both 17 years old, we have had experience being Co-Owners (we still are) in 2 normal MC servers. We started playing Pixelmon and decided we wanted to make a server, so here we are.

We're looking for Mature and Hard Working builders, who do not need us online to work hard. People who are motivated and on task (of course we will joke around a lot) even if the owners arent on the server.

Note: We added a furniture plugin, so for those of you who want to join the server here is the link to the mod
http://minecraftworld.net/mrcrayfishs-furniture-mod/

By The_BatKing
#53198 It would be awesome of you guys to let me help with building and maybe apply for Gym Leader Or Admin if i can :*)
IGN: The_BatKing
i have experience with building and i know much about world edit

& It Would Be Awesome To Let You Get My Friend to
he would also love to help you guys with building and to apply for Grass or Ground Gym Leader if i can
he has experience with building and he does know much about world edit
IGN: EVKING12
By LlamasAndCookies
The_BatKing wrote:It would be awesome of you guys to let me help with building and maybe apply for Gym Leader Or Admin if i can :*)
IGN: The_BatKing
i have experience with building and i know much about world edit

& It Would Be Awesome To Let You Get My Friend to
he would also love to help you guys with building and to apply for Grass or Ground Gym Leader if i can
he has experience with building and he does know much about world edit
IGN: EVKING12

Batking, weren't you on Stincraft and stole someones dragonite? xD I remember him telling the owner and banning you. Took me a while to remember your name.
By Ruke
#53865 Sure I'll join and help out if you'd like. Also, trust me on this: You don't want those 12 year olds with any powers, I tell you this with many years of gaming experience.

I'm 23 years old, I've been a builder, a helper, a mod, an admin, you name it. I'll do it all for a nice server.
By max4343
#56449 hi my name is marnix
I would like to help build the map and build the custom npc's etc.
if you think i would be helpfull then i would love to come help you on your server sir.
i love building and i think im pretty good at it.
if you would like to accept my topic or what this thing is called i will happly join and help building.

love marnix (ign:marnix484)
JOIN THE TEAM