is this model ready to be approved?

97%
3%
By karrybird
#5554 and now that flaaffy's done i will continue the fossils :)
Spoiler:

By Tom_X
#5576 Looks good, can't really find a big mistake in it
By LightAdept
#5580 Not really a mistake, but i can tell some of those blocks are gonna be affected by the Y bug. I'll hold off on adding it until its fixed, since techne seems to be heading in that direction.
By Skibb
#5586 Looks cute :) Nicely done
By LightAdept
#5596 Karry.....i can tell from the picture that you're still using Mirror texture. I thought i told you that doesnt work! The only reason some models aren't completely messed up is because i fixed the texture packs! Hiroku and Jurro thought i should've made you redo Armaldo, but i did it anyways. But PLEASE! redo flaffy's texture pack without mirrors before putting it up for approval!
By karrybird
LightAdept wrote:Karry.....i can tell from the picture that you're still using Mirror texture. I thought i told you that doesnt work! The only reason some models aren't completely messed up is because i fixed the texture packs! Hiroku and Jurro thought i should've made you redo Armaldo, but i did it anyways. But PLEASE! redo flaffy's texture pack without mirrors before putting it up for approval!

actually no, not a single mirror texture with flaaffy.
and yeah i'm sorry about armaldo, i made him before you told me about the mirrors, but i won't use them again.
By LightAdept
#5679 Ah...my bad then, it was just how you made the horns on mareep looked like how you made the horns on here, and the curl on the wool on the head looked very mirrored. But i stand corrected. Good job!
By ilovepokemon
#15127 karrybird, i have the shiny texturemap for flaafy

shinyflaaffy.png
JOIN THE TEAM