Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Tom_X
bunnyman wrote:I'd love to know if it was possible to work around Chickenbone's mods so that NEI can still work with Pixelmon. Many mods support NEI so that the recipes can be looked up. I'm just curious as to what part of the coding is getting in the way, and who's problem it is. That way you guys can work with Chickenbones to make the mods compatable! I really want to use the Wireless redstone and Ender Storage mods, but to use Pixelmon I'd have to delete them!

It's ChickenBone's fault, we've sent him a message already, and Alex B. is working on a workaround (that should be finished but hasn't been released yet). For the time being, just stick to TMI

By silversword
#55363 are you guys trying to make it so that you don't even need to break blocks anymore?Because I don't know if it's just me but I just like to mine build and I don't really like it when I'm not able to I know this is kinda of that list but I'm just asking.{I really hope your not aiming for that}.
By SPG
silversword wrote:are you guys trying to make it so that you don't even need to break blocks anymore?Because I don't know if it's just me but I just like to mine build and I don't really like it when I'm not able to I know this is kinda of that list but I'm just asking.{I really hope your not aiming for that}.

no, im not even sure where you got that idea
By silversword
#55389 well I got it because for some reason I thought you guys were trying to make it like the games were there's mostly just rpg and nothing else so I'll just keep my self shut next time.{oh and sorry but I don't know how to reply to other comments}.
By Firespar
pansage10 wrote:I think PixelMon needs the ability to have small pokemon sit on your shoulder like Ash and Pikachu.

This would look extremely awkward with Minecraft's blocky models.
By Tsev92
pansage10 wrote:I think PixelMon needs the ability to have small pokemon sit on your shoulder like Ash and Pikachu.

That would hardly even work for pikachu unless it was like... a lvl 5 pygmy or something.
By gokinmen
#62590 This is just a personal pet peeve, but if structures are added can they be much more intricately made designs rather than the bland, discoloured or otherwise puny designs that I have seen in minecraft or some player schematics. I think people would prefer epic-ness rather than general content. Thank you :D
JOIN THE TEAM