By SPG
#55282 nice to see we have a decent modeler on our hands... just dont leave us.... please.... anyways, when you are done with what ever flaws some people may point out that you may feel the need to fix, can you make a dewgong or a poliwrath so we can update to 1.6.1 lol

By Edeodin
SPG wrote:nice to see we have a decent modeler on our hands... just dont leave us.... please.... anyways, when you are done with what ever flaws some people may point out that you may feel the need to fix, can you make a dewgong or a poliwrath so we can update to 1.6.1 lol

Yeah I definitely second the dewgong (and the never leaving us forever and eeeever bit), seeing as we still don't have a good one to go forward with, and there's already plenty of attempts at Lickitung and Poliwrath in the works. As much as there are some gen 1 Pokemon in need of an update - rattata was definitely one of them (another awesome job by the way) - there's lots of eager folks waiting to finish gen 1. :lol:

Anyway, that is a great improvement over the current Venusaur, well done! My only complaint is that I feel the head is almost too narrow. The eyes feel too close together to me, but honestly I can tell how much a pain that would be to change so don't worry about it. I still really like the model and look forward to what you work on next. :)
By Css1234567890123
Edeodin wrote:
SPG wrote:nice to see we have a decent modeler on our hands... just dont leave us.... please.... anyways, when you are done with what ever flaws some people may point out that you may feel the need to fix, can you make a dewgong or a poliwrath so we can update to 1.6.1 lol

Yeah I definitely second the dewgong (and the never leaving us forever and eeeever bit), seeing as we still don't have a good one to go forward with, and there's already plenty of attempts at Lickitung and Poliwrath in the works. As much as there are some gen 1 Pokemon in need of an update - rattata was definitely one of them (another awesome job by the way) - there's lots of eager folks waiting to finish gen 1. :lol:

Anyway, that is a great improvement over the current Venusaur, well done! My only complaint is that I feel the head is almost too narrow. The eyes feel too close together to me, but honestly I can tell how much a pain that would be to change so don't worry about it. I still really like the model and look forward to what you work on next. :)

Oh wow, I completely forgot about this, doing Dewgong would be very nice though, so we can finish Generation 1. There will always be time later to go back and re-do the other Pokemon, so I agree with you on this Edeodin.

And also, this may be a bit off topic for this model, but how is Feraligatr coming?
By MrMasochism
#55306 That is really awesome! Great job on that model. You nailed the feeling of venusaur completely
By Overreactedosbol
#55310 me gusta mucho! No srsly, this is an extremely good model.
By LightAdept
#55313 Ok, You're rattata was nice, but this is amazing! I have one question though. Im assuming the legs are good on rotation points, but is the head? I noticed you didnt fix the head on Rattata. Thats fine though, Mr.M agree's with me that its rather....thick necked, and rotating the head might not have looked good anyways. Anyways, my point is, If the head doesnt already share a rotation point at the neck, please put them there, as for this model, turning its head will work and look good. I'll just have to make it so he cant turn his head that far, but thats easy to do.
By Harbinger
#55316 Thanks, glad you like it. If it will help get gen 1 done I'll have a go at dewgong.
By Lettucecow
#55317 OMG! THANK YOU! Venesaur really needed a new model!
By Harbinger
#55319 Legs share same rotation point but head does not, sorry lol didn't think about having the head rotate. Will it be possible with so many blocks?
JOIN THE TEAM