10%
13%
11%
3%
By DarkNintendoGuy
#54792 IGN:DarkNintendoGuy
What Gym are you applying for:Grass Gym leader
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I want to apply for this gym cause i want to help my friend joe with his server and make it one of the best pixelmon servers out there.
What would you like to see added to the server:i would like to see the slot machine pkugin with the signs so you can win money and use it on pokemon items.
Will you try to abuse your prizes:NOOO i will not abuse items i hate it when other saff abuse there powers and are annoying i dont want to be that type of staff.
Will you respect staff:Yes I will respect the staff I have always have. I have joked with them sometimes but not over the top limit.

Time Zone:Classified
Previous Staff?:Yes But I moved and didnt have internet for a LONG while
Age[Optional]:Classified

By Windjoe
DarkNintendoGuy wrote:IGN:DarkNintendoGuy
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I want to apply for this gym cause i want to help my friend joe with his server and make it one of the best pixelmon servers out there.
What would you like to see added to the server:i would like to see the slot machine pkugin with the signs so you can win money and use it on pokemon items.
Will you try to abuse your prizes:NOOO i will not abuse items i hate it when other saff abuse there powers and are annoying i dont want to be that type of staff.
Will you respect staff:Yes I will respect the staff I have always have. I have joked with them sometimes but not over the top limit.

Welcome back Dark! :), of course your accepted =D
By DarkNintendoGuy
#54800 IGN:DarkNintendoGuy
Will you respect staff and players:Yes i have respected the staff with all my kindness and i will also do the same with the player
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down:Well i might get a bit mad but not angry that i will start disobeying what you say and being inactive
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder):I will not abuse creative the only thing i have done is get golden armor and call myself a gold king.
Pictures of your builds:There on the server lol
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on:Any town i can build any style you want.
By DarkNintendoGuy
Windjoe wrote:

Welcome back Dark! :), of course your accepted =D

Thanks Bro!
By Windjoe
Toolaz wrote:IGN: Toolaz
What Gym are you applying for: Dragon or in the second region you could add Eeveeloution
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: For Dragon Co Gym leader Eeveeloution Gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because Dragon pokemon are amazing and so are eeveelouions and I will respect everyone
What would you like to see added to the server: A second region
Will you try to abuse your prizes: No
Will you respect staff: Yes

Time Zone: Pacific
Previous Staff?: Owned a server
Age[Optional]: 13
Accepted! Thanks for applying.
By Windjoe
Will you respect staff and players:Yes i have respected the staff with all my kindness and i will also do the same with the player
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down:Well i might get a bit mad but not angry that i will start disobeying what you say and being inactive
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder):I will not abuse creative the only thing i have done is get golden armor and call myself a gold king.
Pictures of your builds:There on the server lol
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on:Any town i can build any style you want.
Accepted.
By Jack_Attack12
#54826 IGN: Jack_Attack12
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, i respect every player/staff on the server.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: No, I love building and i would never think of getting mad because someone dosnt like my builds.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No, i hate it when people do this. It annoys the F*ck out of me. It makes me mad that someone would abuse a privilege they have...
Pictures of your builds: (ill add these later (But windjoe, im sure you have seen my builds before))
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 9 (im not trying to be big headed, but im a good builder.)
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Ventus town, i feel like it has not got alot of detail in the town and its under developed. =-D

Thanks for reading this! :)
By Tylerlyn
Jack_Attack12 wrote:IGN: Jack_Attack12
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, i respect every player/staff on the server.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: No, I love building and i would never think of getting mad because someone dosnt like my builds.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No, i hate it when people do this. It annoys the F*ck out of me. It makes me mad that someone would abuse a privilege they have...
Pictures of your builds: (ill add these later (But windjoe, im sure you have seen my builds before))
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 9 (im not trying to be big headed, but im a good builder.)
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Ventus town, i feel like it has not got alot of detail in the town and its under developed. =-D

Wow, server is getting popular is Jack_Attack is applying. Wind is most likely reading this right now =) Hope to see you on the server!
By Windjoe
Jack_Attack12 wrote:IGN: Jack_Attack12

Of course, accepted! Thanks for applying Jack.
JOIN THE TEAM