Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Overreactedosbol
#54597 I was making a pumpkin for Halloween, and i stabbed myself in my own hand with a potato knife. 2 stitches :/
I felt extremely clumsy. And the pumpkin never got finished ;(

By AnDwHaT5
#54704 Hmm ether when i was 4 i was sled riding and went like 6 feet into a pricker bush or falling off my bike going down a huge hill and opening up my entire leg. Oh boy that one hurt XD.
By Waterboyr
KuryoZT wrote:"injury prone"? What does that mean? I'm sorry, but I never learned that one.
And for the "most painful" part, is it physically? If so, I'm in a special category, it seems to me my nerves aren't fully functionnal, for example, today's lunch. When they bring my plate, they give mine out with gloves, I didn't see at first, and with their dumbfounded look I understood. The plate was freaking hot, and it took me 10 minutes holding it to finally understand it -_-.
I think I deserver a slowpoke award, don't I?
But I'd say the most painfull thing that'd happen to me would be when I was 3-5 years old (don't remember exactly, just that I was in preschool), I "danced" in my bathroom, and fell on my face. Eyesbrows got cut, you see? I don't know how you call it, but in french it's "arcade sourcilliere", too lazy to find a good translation. It hurt so much, I didn't even realized before my mom told me -_-.
So yeah, I'm prone at getting hurt, but not feeling it much. And irony to the max, I'm afraid of pain.

Was that a funny story? No, then don't care. Yes, then you may not believe me, it's still true.
I still hope I didn't make a fool out of myself, again.
If that was not the topic, sorry.

Whenever you say I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself in your posts... I already laughed. Sorry but I think it's a good thing and that is a good ability to not really have pain. You could totally do paintball or airsoft wars or be in the army and would have a real advantage. And if something terrible happens and you don't go into shock for a little while it could save you a lot of trouble.
By KuryoZT
Waterboyr wrote:Whenever you say I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself in your posts... I already laughed. Sorry but I think it's a good thing and that is a good ability to not really have pain. You could totally do paintball or airsoft wars or be in the army and would have a real advantage. And if something terrible happens and you don't go into shock for a little while it could save you a lot of trouble.

Well, if you laugh, there's nothing I can do.
And when I read your post, I thought something I said went wrong. It's not that I don't feel pain. I just tried it out, and picking myself with a little screwdriver, I do feel the sting. There is a disease, where people don't feel pain at all, but it's got to do with dying nerve system or something, quite complicated, and also really rare from what I understood. Anyway this is not my case.
From my point of view, it's just that I'm slow at things, and the fact that I don't care of most things happening around me makes it that sometimes I don't really "feel" it. My brain knows I'm hurt, but I don't care. Only, I hate pain anyway, so I try not to get hurt. I've never been hurt much. So I don't think I could get hit, and not feel that. Sorry if you thought it the wrong way.
I remember being hit in the nose, I was in 6-7th grade, so what? 11-12? It was with a bag, full with books, and I don't remember what happened exactly (I didn't care as usual, I think a guy tried to leave, one of his friend tried to get him to stay, and pulling his bag threw it my way, but I may be wrong, maybe it's just my imagination aggravating (?) the facts, that'd be bad for me)
And, again from my memory, the guys were all shocked that a thrown bag in the nose, and I didn't even care. I was doing my homework, hit, still on my homework.
Now I want to make sure I'm not weird. You guys would have done the same right? It's just a bag right?
I don't want to get in a fight just to know if I could handle that, so please tell me it was just a normal reaction.
And sorry if you thought I had some kind of weird but nice disease, I didn't mean to look like that, but now I'll look like a retard -_-, I just can't be normal. I am normal!!

Edit: Could we just forget about that? I'm normal, and lucky to never been hardly hurt. Good enough for me.
By Blaze150
#55156 Ok some of the things here sound really painfull
Anyway this is not the worst thing ive done to myself but its the most recent i was fire-twirling on the weekend and half-way through while going full speed i hit myself in the crutch and just to be clear this a fire twirling staff is a metal pole with the ends on fire but i was a performance so i improvised and had to keep going i was down for about half an hour after that
JOIN THE TEAM