Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AnDwHaT5
#54683 Well that depends and adding new blocks like this isnt very hard. Depending that is. If we could redirect the new block id's to have the same property's of the regular blocks which would be hard if we didnt have the source code for the blocks which we prob dont. We could redo their property's but again... That is to hard and to much work for nothing. My idea only works if we can redirect the id's to the other blocks id and such.

By gamingnut2
#54688 yeah, but if you're like me you will either tear it down for supplies, or depending on the schematic(s) build a town around it.
By AnDwHaT5
#54700 Right thats what we are trying to prevent.
By gamingnut2
#54709 But they don't want to prevent that they want people to do whatever with it that is why they are saying no mineral blocks.
By AnDwHaT5
#54719 ... I would assume that they wouldnt want them breaking the things because they are looking for the most un resourceful pokecentres available along with looks...
By The_Nanobots
#55340 And I would assume that they could code new resource blocks with no differences from the original except they don't drop anything when broken, in 10 minutes. The reason they haven't done this is because they just don't want resource blocks in the design.
JOIN THE TEAM