Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By kiracastle
#52947 Hi guys,

(Just think there should be a feedback forum, sorry if i missed it)

But Id like to say - THANK YOU! To MrMasochasm and his team. You have done a brilliant job with what you have so far (despite the bugs, Im sorry about posting the console errors when I get them). But, people are really enjoying my pixelmon server none the less and I really hope that you guys continue the good work.

Regards
Kira

By SPG
#52951 YOU SIR ARE WELCOME!
and dont feel sorry for console reports, all bug reports, and crash reports help us fix problems for the next update! (unless the crash report has something to do with optifine, installing wrong, or nei)
By kiracastle
SPG wrote:YOU SIR ARE WELCOME!
and dont feel sorry for console reports, all bug reports, and crash reports help us fix problems for the next update! (unless the crash report has something to do with optifine, installing wrong, or nei)

no worries, haha. then im sorry if i post one of those annoying ones! I may have done one...Im not sure, sometimes Im not sure which causes it theres so many XD But its all good! Im so EXCITED about the future of pixelmon though, I think its one of the best mods around. Suppose thats why I made a server with it.
By SPG
Rados wrote:Wait......Kira? Oh noes, I must call L at once!(few will get this)

Woo, death note reference
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:
Rados wrote:Wait......Kira? Oh noes, I must call L at once!(few will get this)

Woo, death note reference

"few"
Death note isn't one of the most well-known anime/manga? I haven't even watched it fully, I get bored in so few episodes.
By nyv
#53021 I too would like to thank the creators. Fantastic mod and is the only reason I use Minecraft.

I don't even play online, I just play singleplayer like regular Pokemon was always played when I was younger.

What I love most: Catching all Pokemon and building strong teams. Boss Pokemon were also an excellent idea.

What I could see expanding the mod most for singleplayers like myself: Structure generations (gyms), and of course more Pokemon! (specifically Gen 1, 2 and 3 for me ;) )
By Rzxa
nyv wrote:I too would like to thank the creators. Fantastic mod and is the only reason I use Minecraft.

I don't even play online, I just play singleplayer like regular Pokemon was always played when I was younger.

What I love most: Catching all Pokemon and building strong teams. Boss Pokemon were also an excellent idea.

What I could see expanding the mod most for singleplayers like myself: Structure generations (gyms), and of course more Pokemon! (specifically Gen 1, 2 and 3 for me ;) )

They are planning on adding gyms am I right ?
By kiracastle
#54481 Haha, I do like deathnote but I watched it only because people told me that my name was related. Kiras Castle is a Super Mario map that I played somewhere when I was young.

and wow, Gyms automatic structure idea sounds cool. I actually built the gyms in my server but it would be so much easier to not have to deal with all that and have something automated for players. I wouldnt expect something like that until long time in the future though, but awesome idea!
JOIN THE TEAM