Ready for Approval?

80%
20%
By Xwaffle
#54109 This is my first model that is not using techne, it feels weird but I do see the difference. this looks much better. The segments of each sphere are 8 and the rings on the sphere are 4. Give me some feedback!

*changelog 1 *
Remade model less round now.
Stinger on head is much bigger
redid the back stingger

*changelog 2*
Redid the stinger once more to fit SPGs standards

By KuryoZT
#54115 O.o, that isn't Techne's quality, is it? Too much segments or whatever. but since I'm no pro at this, I'll let SPG deal with that.
For the model itself, here is my reference: Image

So, you have 5 parts, but the picture have a total of 8, don't know if it matters, or if it changes everytime, but my ref got 8. Any idea anyone?
And the nose should be shorter, but longer. Not so much outward, but longer on the sides, you see?
And there is no ball between the end of the tail, and the spike at the end.
Except these nitpicks, it's an awsome work, nice one!
By Overreactedosbol
#54118 too many segments, i know they say that you need to put in detail, but lets say this is over-detailed. Try to make it quality - Techne.
By Css1234567890123
#54160 Like what they said, too many segments, and has to be of Techne quality. Good luck on it though, and good to see you again waffle, its been a while since I've seen you haha.
By SPG
#54163 chase, this will be the first time I will ever say this to anyone, and hopefully be my last, there is NO WAY I will ever approve this, we told you on skype not to make it round and to make it like techne
By KuryoZT
Overreactedosbol wrote:rude but right.

You must be new here. That was actually not rude, seriously. And the most important part, it's true, sorry.
By Xwaffle
KuryoZT wrote:
Overreactedosbol wrote:rude but right.

You must be new here. That was actually not rude, seriously. And the most important part, it's true, sorry.

I agree that was actually really nice of SPG.
By gamingnut2
#54317 from what I've learned about 10 poly's is close to graveler so i would go with that, closest thing you will get to a perfect sphere in techne quality.
JOIN THE TEAM