Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%
By Blaze150
#49052 wow these look amazing there is absolutely nothing I would change (not that I could because I'm a rubbish modeller) about entei and raikou but suicune looks a little to short for me I always thought it was longer but this work is amazing good job

By dakoda14
#50933 Those are some really good models! I think Entei should be a bit shorter and Suicune's neck should be down lower. Every time he appears he has his neck down and his head up as if he is running.
By KillZacular
#53905 I think Entei needs widened a little bit and all of their bodies need to be longer. They look great otherwise, they just need to be longer and not proportioned like a chihuahua.
By Krios
#55638 I am truly blown away with these models. I say that they should be put in game after generation 1 is done.
By Ewcongogamer
BolognaPony wrote:they're all good, but they need to be longer than one block long

The programmers can scale the size so proportions are more important then just a size. Many have said that they are not long enough, which I personally disagree with. I am very happy with them.
By SPG
Ewcongogamer wrote:
BolognaPony wrote:they're all good, but they need to be longer than one block long

The programmers can scale the size so proportions are more important then just a size. Many have said that they are not long enough, which I personally disagree with. I am very happy with them.

no, we dont scale them like that, we just back it bigger and smaller for the sizes in code and for the normal size, so you need to make it bigger so we can scale it without any problems
By Il_Lupo
#58238 I have to say... for basic models, these are pretty good. However, something about each of them just puts me off. I think they need some more work, and I'll edit this post later with my thoughts as to what needs to change.
JOIN THE TEAM