Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Fox Hunter 1992
#62530 At first I agreed with pokemon not spawning in the nether... but then I watched this episode of pokemon where a Litwick lures Ash and friends to a portal giving off a purple aurora that leads into the "Ghost World" :twisted: and is referred as the home of ghost pokemon!!! I like the idea of the nether being the home of ghost pokemon and not fire pokemon! p.s. this dose not mean I think ghost pokemon shouldn't spawn in the over world, simply make them harder to find :D
By Kevaka953
#62543 There's a simple way to do it in the original pokemon games pokemon yellow blue and red at a cematary u would see Ghost then when you have a scop lenes you can see there ture Identity and fight them but if you fought them went they were ghost they would say get out get out and when you attacked it would say pokemon is frozen in fear and pokeballs would fly right through it and it would keep saying get out get out try to do that in the neather
By darkblade127218
#63458 true but yes there would be major trouble, if end or nether were modified, it could seriously mess up minecraft with master bugs and other problems for example, giratina would be a pokemon spawned by a item like celibi (can't spell it) and heatran and grondon will spawn in magma pools together, plus another idea for late future is that manphy spawns in a rare rare egg stuck floating around in the sea, want it fish for it, to break it you must bring it and create a weird item for eggs and let them hatch, that would be a good use for manaphy.
By Kevaka953
#63530 I see but they don't have to do any thing there just there like a side mod
JOIN THE TEAM