By Rados
#505 My suggestions are to remove those iron blocks and try (again) a more complex building, try to remember the pokemon centers from the anime

By SPG
#520 Idk, just looks kike a wool hut, and i still see the boxy, i highly recomend you look at sevral different pcs in the game/anime and get some ideas, simple isnt bad, its just hard to do right ya know?
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:Idk, just looks kike a wool hut, and i still see the boxy, i highly recomend you look at sevral different pcs in the game/anime and get some ideas, simple isnt bad, its just hard to do right ya know?

I'm actually re-doing the whole Pokecenter acording to your suggestions, and taking into acount several facts that I hadn't before, like having a structure made from wool in a thunderstorm can turn it to ashes. I'll finish the new model soon.
By Yaseen
#529 The red one looks pretty good from the inside but from the outside its kinda bland and too boxy and the orange one looks a little too compact
By SPG
Yaseen wrote:The red one looks pretty good from the inside but from the outside its kinda bland and too boxy and the orange one looks a little too compact

Look up a bit yaseen
By Tom_X
#599 Well, I've been working on getting the Pokecenter bigger, nicer and to not be made complately out of wool, as it's very risky due to its flamability. I know this is more boxy than the last design, but I'm trying to get one thing at a time. I'd also gratefully receive ideas on what to do with the outside.
Screenshots:
Front
2013-01-07_19.01.31.png

Side (both are the same)
2013-01-07_19.01.41.png

Inside (includes nurse station and cafeteria)
2013-01-07_19.02.28.png

Rest room for trainers
2013-01-07_19.02.38.png

Upper room (as I didn't get complains/suggestions for this one, I only added a few windows and made it bigger)
2013-01-07_19.03.00.png

Suggestions are apreciated!
By Skibb
#602 The outside needs more shape and more variety of materials .
By Yaseen
#604 Why not try using Stone bricks instead of slabs
By SPG
#607 oh god.... tom, never use half slabs as 99% of the walls, its not nice looking xD look at some of the game sprits and look at the detail, because you have a bad habit of making boxy buildings, not everyone can make builds, but at least you are trying
By Pokenerd8
#613 im sorry >_< im like spg with building.. 1st off it just looks like a block building with a pokeball shoved on top. second it block shaped building.. third. you need more variety of blocks used on the outside. not just slabs with giant P.C on the back.im sure anyone knows what a pokemon center will look like soon as it looks more like a pokemon center.
so you need to complete rework this. i just dont see this as a pokemon center. even with all the stuff inside.
others may like it. but i dont =/ sorry
JOIN THE TEAM