Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By zero_breaker
The_Nanobots wrote:Rattata, Sentret, Wingull, Meditite, Burmy, Buizel, Shellos, Pachirisu, Cherubi, Buneary, Glameow, Croagunk, Finneon, Snover, Ducklett, Deerling, Tynamo, and the majority of Gen II

Why would you not like Tynamo and Buizel
they're sooo cute :U

By Umbreon1110
#52550 Honestly, I really don't like sum of the gen 5 pokes.
( Gothorita, Gothitelle, etc. ) = REALLY...
( Da monkeys ) = We already have starters pal
( Tornadus, THundrus, Landorus ) = Genies?
By Roark196
#52599 I don't really hate Pokemon, but I generally dislike Dragonite. I actually like Dragonair better. They made him overweight with small derpy wings. The fact that almost everyone has him on their team in Pixelmon doesn't help either.
By Css1234567890123
#52632 There are two Pokemon that I really dislike, one being Jynx, it freaks me out, and Dragonite because EVERYBODY has it on their team, I think people should use some of the more lesser used Pokemon, it adds more depth and fun to the game, and when everybody has a Dragonite on their team, it just isn't original at all.
By Umbreon1110
#52760 I don't hate Dragonite, but I do not like it either. Yeah, its stats are beastly, and it also has beastly moves, but it looks so derpy... I wish they made it look more like Dragonair and Dratini insted of this huge change.
By Lettucecow
#52764 I prefer hydregion and salamence for dragon types, but dragonite is kinda cute so I don't hate him.
By Lettucecow
#52826 Yeah sure! In the off topic thread I made most of your favorites were from gen 5 lol
JOIN THE TEAM