Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SkyTechSix
#52521 Hello! I also host a server using Minecrafted (3gb though.. nice size you got there....)

On to the problem you're having, I use Pixelmon as well with a TON of plugins and with just my 3gb server everyone seems to be lag free for the most part except when we World Edit a large amount of blocks.

May I ask which .jar you're using with Minecrafted? We had some problems figuring out which one worked correctly with Forge since they don't specify. (Craftbukkit ended up being the working one)

By AnDwHaT5
#52583 I use lime hosting. Been with them for months and it is always up. Never ever down with in 6 months downtime was so in frequent that it happened 1 time. I get like no lag from them ether. If you want a link let me know.
By SkyTechSix
#52772 For some reason I have both forge and essentials working, but the /give command won't. But is that really a bad problem? I think if you make a command block you can still use give from there.
JOIN THE TEAM