By AnDwHaT5
KuryoZT wrote:It does look good, though I have some weird things to ask.
IS that iron on the sides? Or is it just some texture pack? Because MrM won't allow iron blocks as materials for the pokemon center.
And the pc, just being on the side is good, but then put the healers more in the middle.
You have 5 spots in-between the stairs, and so two possibilities, one pc and 2 healers, or 2 of each.
-Pc healer nothing healer pc
-healer nothing pc nothing healer

I think those two ways are the best for placing things. but I prefer the first, and you can even put a third healer, but it's not usefull much, and kinda ruins the atmosphere I think lol.
But I don't have artisitics talent nor imagination, so I'd stick with those, but the pc in front of the healer is not practical, that's why I saw it.

Anyway, good work, and good luck.

Thanks! And no it isnt i used quarts. Iron looks to industrial you know what i mean. Right block for the right job and i will see what i can do for u on some changes.

By AnDwHaT5
#52408 Image
I did as recommended and did a touch up inside and it looks better then i thought!
By KuryoZT
#52410 I just hope that nurse isn't claustrophobic now lol.
(I mean scared of closed places if it's not the right term, it is for me)
Glad it looks better than you thought, at least I didn't say stupid stuff once again.
It does look a bit dark though, but it also seems the glowstone on the sides did not activate, it'd seems the center in itself is bright enough. Wouldn't want trainers to be unable to sleep, would she?
By AnDwHaT5
#52411 What if i added a redstone lighting. Also recon this is at night time. It gives it that night time feel. XD but really do you want me to add like redstone lamp lighting. It is easily done.
By AnDwHaT5
#52421 nvm i just noticed something.
MrMasochism wrote:please dont use iron blocks, redstone, diamond, and gold blocks please

Edit: Unless he meant redstone blocks :P
By KuryoZT
#52430 I think he meant redstone blocks, because they give a nice red, but 9 redstone, and you're supposed to mine for them, not that they're rare.
And please, edit your posts, double posts aren't much liked, jsut saying.
And yeah, it's good enough lightning, as I wrote: we should let trainers sleep.
By AnDwHaT5
#52460 Sorry kuryo btw i am having some issues with the schems. I make them but the pixelmon items dont copy. It is only vanilla minecraft schems which i dont get considering mcedit recognized them as healers pcs ect. Do you know how to fix?
By KuryoZT
#52462 It's ok, just watch it, ok? Good enough.
But for the schematics, sorry I don't know. I've never used that MCEdit.
JOIN THE TEAM