By nedanator
#51877 Here is my design for a PokéCentre in Minecraft, based off of the PokéCentre design seen in Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. In the .zip file, you will find 4 versions (large clay, small clay, large wool and small wool). The stained clay designs were the first ones I made, using the Minecraft 1.6 snapshots, so might not be of any use at this time (I hope they are still taken into consideration though). For the wool versions, I have replaced the clay with wool blocks that work best in their place. Seeing as the clay designs were made in 1.6, they do not contain the PC, healing table and trade machine that the wool counterparts have.

The four updated PokéCentre schematics
(5.13 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

I also made a design for a Poké Mart at the same time of making the PokéCentres, so I thought I would include these as well, just in case anyone was interested.

The two updated PokéMart schematics
(3.62 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Here is a video quickly showing off these builds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsKRFQZqUyM

Here is a gallery of screenshots of the 6 builds.

http://imgur.com/a/BCV9e#0

Large and small clay PokéCentre exteriors

Large and small wool PokéCentre exteriors

Here are pictures of the clay PokéCentre Interiors:
Large Clay PokéCentre
Spoiler:

Small Clay PokéCentre
Spoiler:

Clay PokéMart
Spoiler:

Here are pictures of the wool PokéCentres & PokéMart
Large Wool PokéCentre
Spoiler:

Small Wool PokéCentre
Spoiler:

Wool PokéMart
Spoiler:

By KuryoZT
#52398 It does look good from the outside, but I wonder how the inside is.
My worst concern is lightning, is there enough? Look inside during the night, that's enough for me.
Nice work, *thumbs up*.
By nedanator
KuryoZT wrote:It does look good from the outside, but I wonder how the inside is.
My worst concern is lightning, is there enough? Look inside during the night, that's enough for me.
Nice work, *thumbs up*.

Thanks. The inside was shown in the video and the gallery, I tried to put the pictures of the PokéCentres in the post, but it got a bit messy with the spoilers, so I left that for a bit. I will reattempt it. As for the lighting, it has been fine for me, I try to make sure that all of my builds have light no lower than 8 anywhere within the build.

I made these builds for my friends and I to use in a series we are planning on starting using the Pixelmon mod, so we wanted to make sure that these worked fine when building Kanto and Johto.
By nedanator
MrMasochism wrote:what I would need you to do for me is to get the pixelmon healer and pc placed inside the schematic. You could pull that off in mcedit I assume

Okay, those updates that you requested should be in place now. Also, seeing as I posted these after you said that we shouldn't use iron, I replaced those wall separator things with quarts blocks. and as for the diamond floor in the PokéMarts, that has been replaced with wool/clay.

If you have any more requests, or if I didn't do it correctly, just ask.
JOIN THE TEAM