By AnDwHaT5
#52266 This one is specially designed to look good and give it a game like feel. Here are some screenshots!
Spoiler:

Which inside do you like better? Disclude npc for it is irrelevant.
I hope you like them! :)

If you want the schem i.m me on the site.

By darkblade127218
AnDwHaT5 wrote:This one is specially designed to look good and give it a game like feel. Here are some screenshots!
Spoiler:

I hope you like them! :)

If you want the schem i.m me on the site.

nice pokemon center, is it on a server?
By Lettucecow
#52326 Looks very nice :D
By AnDwHaT5
#52327 13x15. No it isnt on a server its just something i made really quick. Had time to spare and i figured i would make this and be progressive. Besides if the mod needs anything its not a big pokecenter. A relatively medium sized. 13x15 i thought was perfect size over all. Glad you like it!
By darkblade127218
darkblade127218 wrote:mind if i use the design for a small server? i made a little nether village that is for spawn. they need more nether items to build with!

little off topic sorry, wish they could make like a magma tree or something at least!
By KuryoZT
#52401 It does look good, though I have some weird things to ask.
IS that iron on the sides? Or is it just some texture pack? Because MrM won't allow iron blocks as materials for the pokemon center.
And the pc, just being on the side is good, but then put the healers more in the middle.
You have 5 spots in-between the stairs, and so two possibilities, one pc and 2 healers, or 2 of each.
-Pc healer nothing healer pc
-healer nothing pc nothing healer

I think those two ways are the best for placing things. but I prefer the first, and you can even put a third healer, but it's not usefull much, and kinda ruins the atmosphere I think lol.
But I don't have artisitics talent nor imagination, so I'd stick with those, but the pc in front of the healer is not practical, that's why I saw it.

Anyway, good work, and good luck.
JOIN THE TEAM