Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By trung606
kk1604 wrote:What happened to the Pixelmon mod? it doesn't show on me, disabled??

It's not on the server because we have to update it first

By mitovmeio
#47309 Was looking for a good rp server, seemed like the best way is to get one was to join and help build.

Builder Application

In-Game Name: mitovmeio
Preferred Nickname: Mito
How long you have played MineCraft: On and off since Beta
How long you have played Pixelmon: about 10 days
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Pokelathon, it's too amusing to pass up.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Hotels and Houses, and Safari Zones.
Ideas you would like to suggest: I suppose it'd have to wait for a while, but I'd like for there to be some form of perks at the top, like being part of the elite 4 gives you access to some giant house somewhere.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 6 or so.
photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)

City attempt based on a reddit post on walls. Went ok, probably should've toned down the use of cobble
Spoiler:

Expanded a village into a town, unfortunately no closeups
Spoiler:

figured I should try making a pokecenter, given what I was applying for. In the Anime at least, I remember they were shown as a sort of youth hostel with beds, so I tried to recreate that a bit. Only thing I really regret is that there's nothing on the outside to indicate that it's a pokecenter.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): I'd say 7. I really like to build more mundane things - Market Places, Streets, etc. So it ends up getting rather large sometimes, even if it's really a large number of small things.
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):8
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: I'd really like to work on the space around buildings - landscaping, streets, etc.
By enoc227
#49964 In-Game Name: enoc226
Preferred Nickname: Enoc
How long you have played Minecraft: Since about May 2012.
How long you have played Pixelmon: Since I first heard about it, around the end of 2012. I guess you could say I was having a bit of a "Let's play a Pokemon mod because every one of my friends was wrong!" moment.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Custom NPCs, Jammy Furniture, and especially a story-driven RPG server for the mod.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Haven't really seen any.
Ideas you would like to suggest: N/A
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I'd have to say about a four. That could rise, however, because recently I've gotten to changing my design every five seconds... Or building a completely new house.
By mudge6
#50360 In-Game Name: mudge6
Preferred Nickname:mudge
How long you have played MineCraft: 2.5 years
How long you have played Pixelmon:3 weeks
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: all of them
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: the flashlight mod, so you can have dark caves and still be able to explore LINK: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/169 ... minecraft/
Ideas you would like to suggest:dark caves, like there are in the games
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 3-5, depends on my mood
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!): srry, my computer had to be wiped so i lost all of my constructions
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 4-5
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):3
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on:no particular city, i just want to build
By Chaos Phoenix
#53072 I haven't been on because of my life turned into chaos so I need to sort that out first but to be honest I don't even know if the server is updated yet O_o
By Chaos Phoenix
#54155 So, quite obviously this server doesn't run anymore which is slightly disappointing after the work put in by a lot of people, however I think we either need to somehow get this back up OR we need to bring together everyone who was here and recreate a new server, there are some additional mods on other servers that i've been playing with which I find could be useful in this kind of server, a few are: Applied Energistics, EnderChests and IronChests due to the different types of storage available, I've been playing a lot of Feed the Beast recently and these are two mods that stick out for me, so if anyone is interested or knows what's going on with this server please let me know :)
JOIN THE TEAM