2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Kyiv
Windjoe wrote:Yep, hey wolf! Update on the server, I just switched it from MCPC to bukkit forge. I have to re-do the permissions then the server should go available to public. Pokeloot and Pokegear also won't be needed.

Great News! I can't wait to get on!

By Alcolyte
#50916 IGN: Alcolyte
What Gym are you applying for: Dragon Gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co GymLeader.
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Dragon types are a powerful type of pokemon and I can name off every dragon type in every version and I know their weaknesses and strengths.
What would you like to see added to the server: The server looks absolutely awesome and I couldn't think of anything to add to the server besides what is already there or has already been mentioned.

Time Zone: -7 GMT, Or to better put it, Arizona, USA time.
Previous Staff?: N/A. I have never been staff of a minecraft/pixelmon server before.
Age[Optional]: 20 winters passed since my birth.
By Windjoe
Alcolyte wrote:IGN: Alcolyte
What Gym are you applying for: Dragon Gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co GymLeader.
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Dragon types are a powerful type of pokemon and I can name off every dragon type in every version and I know their weaknesses and strengths.
What would you like to see added to the server: The server looks absolutely awesome and I couldn't think of anything to add to the server besides what is already there or has already been mentioned.

Time Zone: -7 GMT, Or to better put it, Arizona, USA time.
Previous Staff?: N/A. I have never been staff of a minecraft/pixelmon server before.
Age[Optional]: 20 winters passed since my birth.
Accepted,
Another update: Server is almost ready only thing needed to be done is permissions.
By Thunderwolf22
#51316 IGN: Thunderwolf22 (YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS WINDY!)

What would you like to see added to the server: A GIANT STATUE OF ME!!! Or maybe side towns and gyms like in the anime and Easter Eggs!!!

Are you mature: Ummm...... Just look at my app.... :3

Will you respect staff above you: Yep Even though I have to deal with emerald... :3 Jk I absolutly will :3

Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:HECK NO! I AM THE RULER! Seriously though I will and try to make the right choices and not be one sided on complaints and such.

What will you do to help the server: I will be the officer Jenny! (Even though I am a boy :P) And I will protect the abused pokemon and people! And stop team rocket grunts who look like team aqua grunts!

How Well do you understand commands: I understand them well and iff I don't know commands, I will just look up how to use them on Youtube :3

Typing Skill[1-10]: ITS OVER 9000!!!! :3 (Hope you get that reference)

Timezone: Central American timezone

Age[Optional]: 17

Previous staff?: Noobcraft :3, Eboncraft (died out), and well, that is kind of it :P

When did you start playing pixelmon: When I started Alpine: Feb. 12 2013

THAT IS THE END OF MY APP PEOPLES! I WILL BE GONE TO SOUTH DAKOTA (2 days away from where I live) UNTIL NEXT MONDAY! Until then, BAI!
By Windjoe
Thunderwolf22 wrote:IGN: Thunderwolf22 (YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS WINDY!)

What would you like to see added to the server: A GIANT STATUE OF ME!!! Or maybe side towns and gyms like in the anime and Easter Eggs!!!

Are you mature: Ummm...... Just look at my app.... :3

Will you respect staff above you: Yep Even though I have to deal with emerald... :3 Jk I absolutly will :3

Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:HECK NO! I AM THE RULER! Seriously though I will and try to make the right choices and not be one sided on complaints and such.

What will you do to help the server: I will be the officer Jenny! (Even though I am a boy :P) And I will protect the abused pokemon and people! And stop team rocket grunts who look like team aqua grunts!

How Well do you understand commands: I understand them well and iff I don't know commands, I will just look up how to use them on Youtube :3

Typing Skill[1-10]: ITS OVER 9000!!!! :3 (Hope you get that reference)

Timezone: Central American timezone

Age[Optional]: 17

Previous staff?: Noobcraft :3, Eboncraft (died out), and well, that is kind of it :P

When did you start playing pixelmon: When I started Alpine: Feb. 12 2013

THAT IS THE END OF MY APP PEOPLES! I WILL BE GONE TO SOUTH DAKOTA (2 days away from where I live) UNTIL NEXT MONDAY! Until then, BAI!
Possibly Thunder, I'll consider it. Problem is we have a full staff of moderators. If a spot opens you will definitely will be considered!
By Josecami
#51319 IGN:
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, in respectful and kind
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I will never grief someone server, they alredy griefed 2 times one of my maps, and I know it feels horrible.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban): No
Pictures of your builds: You can see some pictures in my banner :D
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: I want to improve all the towns building more houses or buildings.

Also I can help with other things like custom npc quests :D
JOIN THE TEAM