By SPG
#50884 I know, thats multiposting, you dont need to make a new post every time somethings gets updated, you can easily edit your last post, you can post and update AFTER someone posts, but not before, it's considered spam

By bhoqure
#50888 Alrighty thank you SPG for the information when everything is done then ill repost. Is that okay? I want to make sure before I finish
By bhoqure
#52150 All of the biomes i had anticipated creating pokecenters are done. If anything needs to be changes like the redstone lamps to glowstone i can do that easily. I hope some of you guys like this. I plan to use these in my server i have been creating for quite some time.
By SubGenesis
#52203 have to say you have nailed these I love the fact that you managed to make the centres attractive on the outside not being just boxes I wonder if these schematics get used the big design is for the 'cities' and the small ones for the 'towns' incase there's more than one type of village
By Polifroeg
MrMasochism wrote:That looks pretty awesome

I was wondering what are you basing your final desicion are you looking big pokecentres or small or medium compared to these one
By zanejjb
#52420 These are not making me go all J(o-o)J︵I_____I :D This is good I love how the inside look good and same with the outside. This is some good work!
By bhoqure
SubGenesis wrote:have to say you have nailed these I love the fact that you managed to make the centres attractive on the outside not being just boxes I wonder if these schematics get used the big design is for the 'cities' and the small ones for the 'towns' incase there's more than one type of village

I really did not think about that but that could be a good example. I was just thinking randomly spawned in the wild and so on. But if it was to match cities and towns that would be good as well. In my server i have been creating i have the big ones in the cities and the small ones in the towns.

zanejjb wrote:These are not making me go all J(o-o)J︵I_____I :D This is good I love how the inside look good and same with the outside. This is some good work!

Well im still glad you like them. I just want to be helpful to the pixelmon community more than just a youtuber, or a server host.
JOIN THE TEAM