Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By emerald_ice
#51192 Ok, so, I was wondering this.
Have you ever seen a pokemon for the first time and known you'd love, and you HAD to catch it?
That happened to me in 4th gen ^_^ As soon as I saw Turtwig, I was in love with the little guy. He was just so cute ;-;
So, what about you? Has this happened to you, and if so, tell me about it!

By Firespar
#51200 Chandelure. When I first saw the thing, I said "Wow, that's pretty badass. Probably going to have terrible stats though." Then I saw its stats, which pretty much scream SCARF MEEEE.

Also, Mudkip. I loved this thing even before there was a meme based around it. Metagross looked pretty badass too IMO, but I couldn't figure out how to catch it at the time. Only 2 years later did I find out you could get one for free from Steven...
By karrybird
#51234 as soon as i saw snivy, i knew it would be my favorite starter :)

same thing happened with helioptile, it's now my favorite pokemon. :)
felt the same about fletchling, skrelp, clauncher....every other gen 6 poke so far...
By Lettucecow
#51236 My.. first pokemon game.. ah emerald..... anyway as soon as I saw treeko for the first time, I caught it without even looking at the other pokemon! Also, I found a munchlax on a honey tree 2 years ago and its now my avatar and 2nd favorite pokemon :D
By Roark196
#51330 For me, it's Abra. I think I have a weird addiction, because everytime I see one, I end up catching it. But I end up regreting it, because Kadabra is one of those Trade-to-Evolve kinds.
By emerald_ice
Lettucecow wrote:My.. first pokemon game.. ah emerald..... anyway as soon as I saw treeko for the first time, I caught it without even looking at the other pokemon! Also, I found a munchlax on a honey tree 2 years ago and its now my avatar and 2nd favorite pokemon :D

Guess who based her username off of Pokemon Emerald?
<---- This gal.
By emerald_ice
karrybird wrote:as soon as i saw snivy, i knew it would be my favorite starter :)

same thing happened with helioptile, it's now my favorite pokemon. :)
felt the same about fletchling, skrelp, clauncher....every other gen 6 poke so far...

We have linked minds..
Heliptile is such a cutie, and I only ever chose grass types as Starters, and Snivy was a badass motherfucker. (Serperior somewhat disapointed me though), I need a Skrelp, although I hope it's stats will be better than the other Water/Poison types. (Tentacool/Tentacruel)
By emerald_ice
Firespar wrote:Chandelure. When I first saw the thing, I said "Wow, that's pretty badass. Probably going to have terrible stats though." Then I saw its stats, which pretty much scream SCARF MEEEE.

Also, Mudkip. I loved this thing even before there was a meme based around it. Metagross looked pretty badass too IMO, but I couldn't figure out how to catch it at the time. Only 2 years later did I find out you could get one for free from Steven...

Named my Chandelure Chandy ^_^
Aren't I creative?
By Rzxa
#51804 When I saw for the first time Makukita In Saphhire
I had to catch it because it looks cool
But during that time I never looked on Bulbapedia and Play Games mostly without guides and you know what my Makukita evolve to Hariyama and I said what the heck I think that's what I said
JOIN THE TEAM