Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
#50753 no, my instructions are correct, you just did something wrong, what that would be, I have no idea, I would need screen shots of your mods folder and I need you to double check to see if forge was even isntalled (you should get a pop up on a black screen with a blue loading bar apon start up)
By SPG
#50789 ok then, well..... I just remembered something, because I did the same thing, the world was loaded Before the mod was installed, thus having animals, if you load new chuncks it wont have animals and you will need to kill off the current ones in what was loaded
-retard moments with SPG
By aGraypanda
SPG wrote:no, my instructions are correct, you just did something wrong, what that would be, I have no idea, I would need screen shots of your mods folder and I need you to double check to see if forge was even isntalled (you should get a pop up on a black screen with a blue loading bar apon start up)

Meaning "No No,I Am Always Right"
By SPG
aGraypanda wrote:
SPG wrote:no, my instructions are correct, you just did something wrong, what that would be, I have no idea, I would need screen shots of your mods folder and I need you to double check to see if forge was even isntalled (you should get a pop up on a black screen with a blue loading bar apon start up)

Meaning "No No,I Am Always Right"

this man speaks the truth
By athomize
SPG wrote:ok then, well..... I just remembered something, because I did the same thing, the world was loaded Before the mod was installed, thus having animals, if you load new chuncks it wont have animals and you will need to kill off the current ones in what was loaded
-retard moments with SPG

Oke thank you, how do you load new chunks? (I'm the biggest minecraft noob)
By Polifroeg
athomize wrote:
SPG wrote:ok then, well..... I just remembered something, because I did the same thing, the world was loaded Before the mod was installed, thus having animals, if you load new chuncks it wont have animals and you will need to kill off the current ones in what was loaded
-retard moments with SPG

Oke thank you, how do you load new chunks? (I'm the biggest minecraft noob)

Go to places that you havent been to before you see minecraft worlds are infinite so they keep on going so u can go to a newly spawned area and there should be no normal mobs
JOIN THE TEAM