By ErusPrime
#50909 basic stuff. logs, oak wood, stone, cobblestone, oak slabs, and glass panels. I think I would like brick in place of the cobble though. so it would stand out a little more.
By Leqesai
ErusPrime wrote:basic stuff. logs, oak wood, stone, cobblestone, oak slabs, and glass panels. I think I would like brick in place of the cobble though. so it would stand out a little more.

Ahhh. Well this is a very awesome design. I'll probably be building something very similar to this in my Pixelmon world sometime. I love that it fits in with the vanilla villages.
By ErusPrime
Leqesai wrote:
ErusPrime wrote:basic stuff. logs, oak wood, stone, cobblestone, oak slabs, and glass panels. I think I would like brick in place of the cobble though. so it would stand out a little more.

Ahhh. Well this is a very awesome design. I'll probably be building something very similar to this in my Pixelmon world sometime. I love that it fits in with the vanilla villages.

Well that's the point of this particular thread. mr m wanted pokecenter designs to spawn in. everyone was overdoing it with the wool. I figured a simple design would be best for spawning with villages. Especially one that mostly fits the aesthetic. However, vanilla village creation has a lot of work left to be done.
JOIN THE TEAM