By SPG
#45159 Hey guys, I'm starting this map up again over the summer, i'll need builders, someone that as an idea on how to make some decent textures (i know a lot are on these forums) and someone that has a decent grasp on how to use worldedit, so if you are interested, let me know (dont fill out the app, i need to change a few things because all i did was copy the mc forum post)

Spoiler:
PROJECT JOHTO/KANTO
(PIXELMON ADV MAP ***MC 1.2.5***)

This thread is to promote a map that SPG started awhile back and that i jumped in on and am now basically co-creating with him! Ill be updating this thread as things get finished, and checking back here for any critiques and suggestions that you guys may have...

DOWNLOAD THE MAP AND TEXTURE PACK HERE
You will need Noppes HM Mod
and as of right now that is the only mod you need to play the map. Keep in mind however this is just an early pre-release and does not contain anything from the PIXELMON Mod.
Another Mod we HIGHLY suggest is Nerf Griefing Mobs

Check out a 3D rendered picture of the map!!!

Disclaimer: Once Towns are implemented into Pixelmon, be sure to turn off town generation!!!!!

Here is a video on how to add the map to your Minecraft and install the mod:

Awesome trailer put together by SPG!!!

PICS!!!

Concept:
[member=SPG]

Builders: (JOHTO)
[member=doddsey4491]
[member=jds74]
[member=SPG]
[member=iownyunoob]
[member=mejakememinecraftgood]
[member=Maxsnax]
[member=Judge]

(KANTO MAJOR)
[member=SPG]
[member=Judge]

(KANTO MINOR)
[member=doddsey4491]
[member=jds74]

We are looking for people interested in helping see this map through to fruition!
If interested leave a comment bellow with some basic info (Some knowledge of World Edit is now mandatory, considering we don't have the time to keep teaching people how to use it; ie: copy and paste, replace, set, stack etc) :

Availability:
Familiar with 4th gen Johto Region (HG & SS): Yes/No
Are you a Developer: Yes/No

Your feedback is also very much appreciated!

Please take the opportunity to donate if you understand how many man hours go into a project like this, or if you are just stoked to see this project done =D
(Also just as our thank you for donating, the top donors will get to have their names replace the gym leaders in the map, plus EVERYONE that donates will have their name put in the HoF)

Want to support us with this awsome banner?

Then put this in your sig!

Code: Select all[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/804870-100-downloadspokemobs-adventure-map-johto-4th-gen-wip-version-05-available-for-download/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/9ivnP.png[/img][/url]

By DutchKroket
#45171 SPG, you should check out HGHD sometime!

We are starting Johto on there.

If you need textures just ask me, I love making them! I can also help with the npc shit, but I like always really bizy.

So, I would love to help!
By SPG
DutchKroket wrote:SPG, you should check out HGHD sometime!

We are starting Johto on there.

If you need textures just ask me, I love making them! I can also help with the npc shit, but I like always really bizy.

So, I would love to help!

NEVER! as for the textures, I'll ask you once I start working on the project again
By SPG
Josecami wrote:Would you like to make a high detail Johto version with me? I alredy have Kanto done, you can see it on my banner :)

i already made a highdetailed version of it ; ) and my kanto is almost done
By Josecami
#50879 Awesome, is there any post about it? I really want to see it, and by the way I see you´re a good builder why we dont create a new region I alredy made the first city, Im gonna make a post about it soon :)
By SPG
#50886 the kanto part will be apart of this post, you can actually watch me build some of it on my youtube channel, i'll post it when it is done, when that will be, I have no idea, because it takes up A LOT of time to do
By SPG
#50900 that would be appreciated, but atm i dont have the files because im not home, i'll be home july 11th
JOIN THE TEAM