6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Css1234567890123
Kyiv wrote:HEY JOE!!!!

IGN: Kyiv_
What would you like to see added to the server: Sexy Pixelart!
What will you do to help the server: Build Pixelart!!! and also help manage those imbeciles
How Well do you understand commands:I own a few other servers as you have joined one of them.
Typing Skill[1-10]: 9.5

Timezone:Malaysian Time 13 hrs ahead atm but when I get back Central Time USA
Age[Optional]: 14
Previous staff?: Owner on my server? does that count?
When did you start playing pixelmon: Middle of March

I hope you can Consider me! :)

So you are applying for moderator right? Sounds good to me if so, I'm an admin on there so I can approve stuff as well.

By TTDxSteaLthh
#50479 IGN: TTDxSteaLthh
Pictures of your builds: I got a new computer so I have no pictures. I will make new things and get picutres ASAP
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 8
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any town is fine with me
By Windjoe
TTDxSteaLthh wrote:IGN: TTDxSteaLthh
Pictures of your builds: I got a new computer so I have no pictures. I will make new things and get picutres ASAP
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 8
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any town is fine with me
Thanks for applying! Unfortunately right now I can't edit the post due to the images.
I want to change around the application format a bit, once I can do so which I'm not sure how long will be you can re-apply again :(
By Windjoe
Miniosp11 wrote:Ma Builder Application:

IGN:Miniosp11
Builds:http://miniosp11.imgur.com/all/
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 6-7
What Do you want to work on: im thinking of helping with the 2nd region

I hope you can atleast consider me.

Miniosp11
Thanks for applying Mini, I'm going to change around the application format a bit but I can't atm due to the images so till then I won't be accepting builder apps. Not sure how long that will take but you can re-apply when its done. :(
By Articuno437
#50776 IGN:RedPikmin543
What Gym are you applying for:4th
Co Gymleader or Gymleader:Gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I am a friendly person who will always help someone in need.
What would you like to see added to the server:Special little areas where you can get bonus loot.

Time Zone:Well, I live Australia, Melbourne.
Previous Staff?:I'm a gym leader at chardia.
Age[Optional]:Whatever, I'll tell you: 10. (I am not one of those crappy stupid 10 year olds. Trust me.)
By Css1234567890123
Articuno437 wrote:IGN:RedPikmin543
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I am a friendly person who will always help someone in need.
What would you like to see added to the server:Special little areas where you can get bonus loot.

Age[Optional]:Whatever, I'll tell you: 10. (I am not one of those crappy stupid 10 year olds. Trust me.)

Okay, sounds good to me. You can be the Co-Leader though, we already have a main leader. Thank you for applying and the server will be public soon, when Joe fixes the post or whoever has to fix it.
By Articuno437
Css1234567890123 wrote:
Articuno437 wrote:IGN:RedPikmin543

Okay, sounds good to me. You can be the Co-Leader though, we already have a main leader. Thank you for applying and the server will be public soon, when Joe fixes the post or whoever has to fix it.

Ok, thanks.
By Windjoe
#50816 Yep, hey wolf! Update on the server, I just switched it from MCPC to bukkit forge. I have to re-do the permissions then the server should go available to public. Pokeloot and Pokegear also won't be needed.
JOIN THE TEAM