By jc3833
#50355 I've built a PokéCenter that uses 2 PC's and the healer, it is built on a 1:4 scale, 1 block for 4 squares, and I would appreciate if this style was implemented into the game I built this based from 2 different PokéCeneters (I don't own the games myself and had to look up pics online) this is the reason that the outside of the PokéCenter doesn't match the inside as far as which generation of Pokémon the building comes from

PokéCenter
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
By XRECKXIMPACT
Isi wrote:I'll just add, try not to use rare or hard to get items. Try to use things naturally common, say the stuff you'd find in an NPC village, with a little leeway. If you're going to be finding solid golden poke-centers around the place normally I'm sure that could ruin a server or two's economy! :P

Would noteblocks violate that in your opinion?
By ryancpexpert
MrMasochism wrote:Hi Guys,

Am adding randomly spawning pokecenters to pixelmon and am keen to get as many good designs as I can to pick and choose from!

Make a new topic for each one and please provide pictures and schematics!

MrMasochism

jc3833 wrote:I've built a PokéCenter that uses 2 PC's and the healer, it is built on a 1:4 scale, 1 block for 4 squares, and I would appreciate if this style was implemented into the game I built this based from 2 different PokéCeneters (I don't own the games myself and had to look up pics online) this is the reason that the outside of the PokéCenter doesn't match the inside as far as which generation of Pokémon the building comes from

PokéCenter.rar

Did you skip a Line?
By koleamaster
#50996 Hi. I'm making the Sinnoh pokemon map and in the next update I will put the schematics.

Visit this page http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... re-sinnoh/

There is the link and some images.

My pokecenter design is like in game and it's compatible with the pixelmon mod.
The pokecenter have the floors and the underground and isn't very big.
JOIN THE TEAM