By imapseudonym
mookiefire wrote:do you think i can get a data wipe i was battle in the water and died so now one my pokemons is gone i tryed to restart my minecraft even go out and go back in but didnt work name on the server is mookiefire

How could that help you exactly?

If I deleted your config file you would lose everything.

By imapseudonym
#5032 It's done.

Please do not use any minecarts or this may happen again. If a pokemon gets in them it will crash the server in that chunk forever.

Also added a new land claiming method. Just simply put down a chest and you will automatically claim land around the area.
By imapseudonym
#5065 If you defined the areas using residence then people shouldn't have been able to do this. For the simplicity of things, I did add a new anti grief plugin. All you now have to do for your first no grief zone is put down a chest. You'll see an outline of an area that will automatically protect all things: doors, signs, chests (without lockette), trap doors, etc. If you also type in chat "how do i claim land" it will give you a link to a youtube video where you can watch for additional features. The more you play on the server, the more land you can claim as well. Hopefully this will work better since a lot of people were unaware of how to use residence.
JOIN THE TEAM