By Arrow
#49414 Sorry it's late but i have updated the pics and started working on it again.
This thread can no longer be dead.
I really need idea thou

By Lettucecow
#49420 Some particle effects on the pokeball?
By Arrow
Lettucecow wrote:Some particle effects on the pokeball?

Not sure if i could do that in Techne
i think particle effects have to be added in the code and I just make models :L
If there is a way to thou i would give it a try
By SubGenesis
#49466 Those eyes look very creepy, I think first you should try using a slightly lighter shade that is not quite full black I.e. Very dark grey as it makes the eyes stick out, if they still look creepy try changing the shape of them a bit
By Arrow
SubGenesis wrote:Those eyes look very creepy, I think first you should try using a slightly lighter shade that is not quite full black I.e. Very dark grey as it makes the eyes stick out, if they still look creepy try changing the shape of them a bit

Like i said the face is a WIP
that's just a placeholder until i figure out what i want to do with it.
By osidien(withouttheB)
#53716 Looks ok,
but it looks like he is more player-sized and not like the other trainer's trainer-sized.
Maybe you could try to do an "aurora" thingy around him and the pokeball?
By Arrow
#55889 the reason this isn't done yet is because i messed up my keyboard bindings somehow. now shift puts my pc to sleep, types a "w" and opens windows media player... and ctrl mutes my volume and so on (its really messed up)
its so bad i been using the on screen keyboard to type this
srry for the inconvenience and hopefully find a fix for this.
By RedSnivy98
#94016 I think if you would retexture the head and possibly move the arms so they look like they are kind of magically suspending the ball in the air like it takes effort, not just floating around.
JOIN THE TEAM