By Kuwoobie
#48846 I'd love to have you for the Elite 4 Breloom. You already sound more skilled than all of the current Gym Leaders and Elite 4 we have, and we still have room for 1 more. :D

By Breloom
#48930 Kuwoobie you gotta get on by 8 at least I can't play anymore past then :(
By Kuwoobie
Breloom wrote:Kuwoobie you gotta get on by 8 at least I can't play anymore past then :(

I would but I am at work from 1 to 10pm EST almost every day. Would you be able to come online tomorrow at around noon perhaps?
By Breloom
#49143 I cannot get on weekdays until 3, and i'm going on vacation on saturday for a week, so can you just interview me via pm? It'd be a lot more convenient, since our online times don't really match up.
By Kuwoobie
#49401 Well Breloom, I think you are already more than qualified. I will go ahead and add you to the Elite 4 rank.

Congratulations~! I will help you assemble a team if needed. Indigo Plateau is under construction at the moment. I will let you know when your chamber is finished :D

Our Gym roster is now officially filled until further notice. Should one of our Gym Leaders flake out, we'll post an update here.
By bmgworldgaming
#49409 Minecraft Username: bmghiolvnvine
Pokemon games you own (all): FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Emerald, Sliver, Pearl, White, Black 2, Heartgold, Pokemon Ranger, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.
Experience with NetBattle: Yes
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: Yes

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? No

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? I would like to be a gym leader because I feel that I have the courage and respectability to be a gym leader. I would follow the rules that being a gym leader dictates me to follow and I would make people follow the rules of a challenger. I want to be a gym leader also because I love Pokémon. Pokémon is in my top 5 games at #2.

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? Yes

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? Often

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) I would prepare the proper team.
By Breloom
#49496 Thank you so much :D
Does my position have a specific type of pokemon to use?
Anyways, I'm so excited for this!
JOIN THE TEAM