By Darkfortesx
#49267 Ok i found out that the hoenn starters werent in game yet and since a lot of people are into the johto once i decided to try to model the ones from hoenn. I tried to do torchic since it my favorite.

Spoiler:

By Lettucecow
#49294 Thats not bad! Can't wait to see it when it gets textured!
By SPG
Josecami wrote:Awesome :D but one question what programm are you using?

he is using maya
and how many segments do those spheres have, because it seems a bit much imo (damn i hate saying that, now i have to say make your models bad instead of better xD)
By SPG
Josecami wrote:Lol I might try Maya, btw why he cant use to many segments for the spheres?

because then it wont be the quality of techne, you can technically do that in techne, but no one has done it yet
By KillZacular
SPG wrote:ya, go like 5x5, i know it sucks, but its so they are similar to techne

If the other program is capable of doing this then why can't the others just catch up to him rather than him downgrade? This is the best model made to date for this mod. I would hate to see his quality go down because others or their programs can't keep up.
By SPG
KillZacular wrote:
SPG wrote:ya, go like 5x5, i know it sucks, but its so they are similar to techne

If the other program is capable of doing this then why can't the others just catch up to him rather than him downgrade? This is the best model made to date for this mod. I would hate to see his quality go down because others or their programs can't keep up.

clearly you have never used techne, the effort isnt worth your time to make it THAT detailed, plus, I can already see all of the idiots flooding in saying "it's too round, it shouldnt be in minecraft blah blah blah" we already get that on some models, so we dont need to overly detail things, would just cause a bunch of unnessary problems with children that I dont want to deal with because it is all about opinion
JOIN THE TEAM