By KureaNight
#48818 (Why can't I stop building these? o-o)

Hey! I happened to be making a Pokémon Center to be used with this mod when I stumbled upon this, so I figured I'd post mine.
Then I realized it might be a bit too big, as it was built more for big cities/towns, so I created more that would work better for random generation and is probably more what your looking for right now.
So here is my growing collection:

Note: Feel free to change any of the designs. If you don't want the fossil machines (or anything else) to be part of it, take them out or just ask me to remove them and add something else. ;)

Large Pokémon Center
Spoiler:
Taking everything I liked best from both game and anime Pokémon Centers, I created this. It has 4 healing machines, 1 trade machine, 16 beds, a stadium, a cafeteria, a Pokemart, a sitting area, a storage area, 1 crafting table, 3 furnaces, 2 cauldrons, and 1 brewing stand. I originally created it using the Mine Painter mod, but I "downgraded" it so it can be used with Vanilla + Pixelmon. I was also going to use Custom NPCs with this for the Pokemart and Cafeteria to buy stuff, which is why I included them. It looks mostly the same as the original and it's still awesome.

Outside

Lobby

Above View

Pokemart - I suppose you could replace the shelving with chests if you wanted to stock it with items.

Sitting Area - Complete with item frames to hold music discs!

View from walkway

Rooms - 4 Bedrooms each with 4 beds, on/off lighting, and chests. For when you want to save your spawn point or use the Pokémon Center as a base.

Cafeteria and Kitchen - When your running around on your Pokémon adventure, its easy to forget this is still Minecraft. The Cafeteria provides food for your convenience, and a place to do all of your crafting.

Stadium - Getting bored of fighting wild Pokemon in the forest? Head on up to the 3rd Floor to the Pokémon Center's own stadium and fight with friends!

View from stadium of lobby

Storage Area - Located below the stairs to the stadium, for those using the Pokémon Center as their base

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mg787jk25kafxv

Simple Pokémon Center
Spoiler:
Since the small Pokémon Center's floor plan bugged me a bit (below,) I made a single room Pokémon Center. Its based partially on the large Pokémon Center, but I made it a point to make it less square. It has 2 healing machines, 2 PCs, 2 trade machines, and 2 crafting tables. I'm not sure if the décor makes it too cluttered or looks out of place. Could change it if I had too.

Outside

Inside

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ubv2lapasz4db93

Small Pokémon Center
Spoiler:
Built to look like the older gen Pokémon Centers, this one takes many elements from Pokémon Centers from both game and anime. I built this one specifically for this mod for random generation, as I'll likely usually be using my other one myself. This one has 4 healing machines, 2 PCs, 3 trading machines, 2 fossil machines, 1 fossil cleaner, 6 beds and a crafting table, all in a compact but not too cluttered building. It doesn't have a Pokemart, cafeteria, or stadium like the large one.

Outside

Inside

Upstairs

Bedrooms - 3 rooms each with 2 beds

Downstairs - Trade machines and fossil cleaning/revival

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bi837s8vapn4c3g

Biome Themed Pokémon Centers
These are based off of the small Pokémon Center. For the most part most have the same floor plan, but have been changed to match their particular biome. Some are bigger or smaller than others (but all are the size of above Pokémon Center or smaller,) some with 3 floors and some with only 1.

Swamp | Show
This Pokémon Center is elevated above the ground and can stand in 2 blocks deep of water. Proper elevation is the floor being 1 block off the ground or water surface, as shown below.

Outside

Front

Inside

Rooms

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2btngdayin36fsi

Taiga | Show
This Pokémon Center looks like a log cabin and has a high roof, so it can be more easily seen above the treetops. It has a fireplace, but the fire is unlit in the schematic for safety purposes. Feel free to light it, I'm fairly confident it is properly contained (just be sure to replace the gate if you remove it.) In the below pictures it is in the Tundra biome, but this IS for the Taiga biome.

Outside

Inside

Deck

Rooms

Attic

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mzz1u75di67duzu

Tundra | Show
Ok THIS ONE was half a joke. Yes, it is indeed an igloo. Personally, I think it would be awesome to come across this. I mean come on. Its an igloo Pokémon Center. But if its too weird you can just use the Taiga Pokémon Center for this biome.

Outside

Inside

Room

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2da5u5d6pb8euzg

Extreme Hills | Show
I'm... not really sure what this one's theme is. I think its kind of... Norse looking?
Some village lodge thing. I don't really know. This biome is difficult to build for. I think it fits the biome pretty well though.

Outside

Inside

Upstairs

Rooms

Downstairs

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a25b62kfbfe7lc6

Original large Pokémon Center done with Mine Painter
Spoiler:
I chiseled and painted every little bit of detail in this one. Was rather time consuming, but looking at the outcome I think it was worth it.

(The Pokeball is fat but it was difficult to do so its good enough vOv)

(Painted that Kanto map myself. Going to paint the other maps as well and include them in the download)

(That glowstone Pokeball in the middle of the room is one of my favorite parts)

Removed download link for now, need to fix it up a bit first so it'll work better.

By KureaNight
fartmasterf wrote:I like the creepy basement in the smaller one :)

Its not creepy D: I used link-trade colors to make it feel more like a trading room... Well actually I can see your point. Maybe I overdid it o-o...

Anyway, more on the way! Biome themed ones, posting Swamp and Taiga now!
By KureaNight
#51866 Go ahead, I built these for other people to use. xD
I'm putting up the download for the Mine Painter mod version of it soon as well. If you have that mod, it looks even better because I manually chiseled and painted in a ton of detail (as seen in last pictures.) I have to do a few things with it first though, so you'll have to wait a while for that one.
By KuryoZT
#53172 I love those, really nice. Unfortunatly, I think MrM decided to just use one for everywhere :(
But, nice building you show there, really impressed with the thought behind most. (gotta love dat fireplace)
One flaw I'm personal with, light. I understand if bedroom are usually dark, but that's how I am sorry.
Don't mind it, it's just so you know, stupid I know, but that's also how I am :D
Anyway, is that iron blocks in the first? Because that'd be a nocan'tdo. The materials used are supposed to be easy to gather, so that players don't go around and take apart the PC just for ressources, you know?
But it's an awsome design, nice work.
By KureaNight
#53180 Everything is lit up except the bedrooms. There is no monsters and its difficult to wire up lamps in small buildings, and I thought it'd make sense if the bedrooms were lit by only moonlight. Who sleeps with the lights on unless its to keep monsters away? Also, no iron or redstone blocks. Common sense there.
Weather they're used in the mod or not doesn't really matter to me all that much. Anyone can download and use them if they wish, and I'm just fine with that. I've actually built a desert one, but I'm not all too sure about it. Its very temple-like, and I think it might be a bit over the line. Suppose I'll build another more simple one and let you guys vote which is better.
Funny thing is that I'm actually not very happy with the small or biome ones. Not my best. No where near as good as the large Pokémon Center (though I hate that one's kitchen.) Built them only because people don't always want a large Pokémon Center, and might also want biome ones. The floor plan completely sucks in the small and biome ones in my opinion, but it was the best I could do with a small building. I guess I kind of like the swamp one though, and I do love the igloo just for it's kooky-ness. Thinking of building an even more simple Pokémon Center than those just to satisfy myself. Nothing but PCs, healers, and a trade machine. Actually, I think I'll work on that now...
JOIN THE TEAM