By Edeodin
#48480 Aaand here's Croconaw as well! As with Totodile I'm just getting feedback for now. All that's left to do is Feraligatr!

Spoiler:

By Css1234567890123
#48483 Awesome, but no eye sparkle like Totodile... Haha it's awesome, goo luck on Feraligatr!
By Edeodin
Css1234567890123 wrote:Awesome, but no eye sparkle like Totodile... Haha it's awesome, goo luck on Feraligatr!

I don't think I could take him seriously if his eyes sparkled as much as Totodile's. :lol: And thank you, Feraligatr's certainly going to be a labour of love!

Josecami wrote:Awesome model and texture Edeodin :D

Thanks, Josecami! :D
By Jephon
#48635 Please I beg you to do The Lavitar line... My favorite dark types besides sneasel.
By Josecami
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Please I beg you to do The Lavitar line... My favorite dark types besides sneasel.

I agree with you, they are my faveorite pokemons, and I bet if Edeodins make them they would look so awesome as his other models:D
By DutchKroket
#48647 wow....you are such a good modeller!
By KuryoZT
#48749 Wow, I love this one too.
I just got three things though:
-the end jaw, the one that got a square and pops out kinda, looks strange to me, just out of it XD
-the fingers, can't they be a little bigger? I mean, I might be blind, but I can barely see them, so from afar it might looks like his arms are just tubes. Weird right?
-The last spikes on its tails, that seems to be smaller in here: http://www.pokebip.com/pokemon/pokedex/ ... ri/159.png

Doens't it? It's just a small thing, but I don't know if you can make it smaller.

Anyway, these are all nickpicks I did, so not changing them is fine, I'll get used to it, and seems like nobody noticed, so it may just be me.

Love it anyway!
Good luck with Feraligatr
By Roark196
#49113 Wow, your models always look good! Ever thought of making Aggron? I can just imagine how amazing you could make him look.
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:Wow, I love this one too.
I just got three things though:
-the end jaw, the one that got a square and pops out kinda, looks strange to me, just out of it XD
-the fingers, can't they be a little bigger? I mean, I might be blind, but I can barely see them, so from afar it might looks like his arms are just tubes. Weird right?
-The last spikes on its tails, that seems to be smaller in here: http://www.pokebip.com/pokemon/pokedex/ ... ri/159.png

Doens't it? It's just a small thing, but I don't know if you can make it smaller.

Anyway, these are all nickpicks I did, so not changing them is fine, I'll get used to it, and seems like nobody noticed, so it may just be me.

Love it anyway!
Good luck with Feraligatr

I'll experiment with the jaw. It just needs another block to smooth the transition I think. Yup I can certainly make the fingers bigger, easy peasy.

Hmm, well the HGSS artwork depicts the tail spike bigger than that picture.

Spoiler:

Though originally the tail spike was just a 1-block plane shaped like a diamond much like the artwork, but I've had to add blocks to the spikes so they don't completely vanish from straight-on views. So the block might make it look bigger. I'll toy around with it though. And when have I ever denied your nitpicks, considering I'm very picky myself (especially with my favourite starter) :lol:

Roark196 wrote:Wow, your models always look good! Ever thought of making Aggron? I can just imagine how amazing you could make him look.

Oh he's DEFINITELY at the top of my to-do list after gen 1 (as my avatar might suggest). :lol: I might end up doing his entire evolution line but we shall see!
JOIN THE TEAM