Is Tangrowth Ready with the new changements?

36%
5%
24%
5%
2%
2%
26%
By Overreactedosbol
#48374 WARNING: Tangrowth will be put up for approval in a week, or once the poll has reached 5 votes for approval. So if you want to comment something, do it now and not later because it might be TOO LATE!

OK, first of all, sorry for not making one of the requested gen 1 pixelmon, but i figured out that because i made Tangela, i would be allowed to make Tangrowth since Tangela was my first Pixelmon, and when it's your first, you can make its evolution line.

-Well, how i got myself to make this, is a mystery. My friends declared me crazy since Tangela already took more than 50 vines, and Tangrowth was even bigger.It took me 2 days constant work, but i did it.

Fun fact: Tangrowth came out with 183 vines! :D (don't worry animators and coders, they are all renamed so the java code doesnt get errors.) Hope it gets approved!

*UPDATE 1*
New features:
-Thinner Arms (on Css' and Karry's request)
-Blu Arms (On Karry's request)

*UPDATE 2*
New Features:
-Rounder Feet (On Zero_Breaker's request)

*UPDATE 3*
New Features:
-Offsetted the arms and legs to perfection (On LightAdept's request)
-Tried to fix the gap in Tangrowth's back (<-- This is a Techne Bug, checked it.)
(On Josecami and SPG's request)

Well, if you managed not to fall asleep after reading all of this, here is the model (Updated):
http://techne.zeux.me/4d07bfd8#

If that doesn't work, here are the images:

Front view:

Back View:

(NEW) SHINEY!:

By Overreactedosbol
#48393 thanks, and yeah the arms are wide, but imagine a fat tangrowth with thin arms and legs :S. I tried it, but it didnt turn out that well so i thought this looked the best
By Css1234567890123
#48413 Oh k, and also, they can size it down when the code it into the game, so put as much detail as you need to. Also, never use black, use a dark grey. (I thank karrybird for this good information)
By karrybird
#48422 this is pretty good considering what pokemon it is, haha.
but those arms really need to be skinnier, and they are the wrong color, they're supposed to be blue judging from your icon XD
By zero_breaker
#48710 The feet... it should be round, not rectangle. The whole model should be in cylindrical shape as well. Otherwise, great work :3
JOIN THE TEAM