By Haunts
Ewcongogamer wrote:Is this going for approval now that haunts is back?

but that's the question, am I really back? but anyways great model karry! and I'm thinking of redoing cradily, so if you DO decide to make him, I look forward to it :)
By karrybird
Haunts wrote:

but that's the question, am I really back? but anyways great model karry! and I'm thinking of redoing cradily, so if you DO decide to make him, I look forward to it :)

alrighty! may the best model win. :D
By Haunts
karrybird wrote:
Haunts wrote:

alrighty! may the best model win. :D

"there is no such thing as 'best', our models will both be really good. It's just the audiences opinion on the style of art." - Haunts 2013-20XX
By SPG
Haunts wrote:"there is no such thing as 'best', our models will both be really good. It's just the audiences opinion on the style of art." - Haunts 2013-20XX

lol, yes there is, someone's opinion may not agree with it, but there can still be a best
By karrybird
Haunts wrote:"there is no such thing as 'best', our models will both be really good. It's just the audiences opinion on the style of art." - Haunts 2013-20XX

well, by "best" i meant the one favored by everyone else to make it in game.
By Haunts
karrybird wrote:

well, by "best" i meant the one favored by everyone else to make it in game.

lol, I just meant that I don't like it when a model is called better than the other, In my mind it's just a different art style. :P
JOIN THE TEAM