By darkblade127218
#47932 Minecraft Username: Darkblade127218
Pokemon games you own (all): pokemon ranger 1-3 white series and black series yellow I used to have all normal kanto (with the isles 1-9) and hoenn have heart gold and soul silver and also lots of mystery dungeon.
Experience with NetBattle:no
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:no

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? yes for school and I have beaten more then 100 players online and scored a good 300 out of 15000 players in a tourney

Why do you want to be a elite Leader? want to pone but and also have some fun with pixelmon mod

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? yes summer very and school hours will cut it but will be on often.

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? summer free any other besides holidays uncommon

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) yes, dragon type suites me very well as well as ghost and physic.

By Elporygon
#47959 Minecraft Username: Superskully1662
Pokemon games you own (all): red, blue, fire red, sapphire, ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platnum, Black, White, Black 2, Pokemon stadium
Experience with NetBattle: not well
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: Semi good

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? no sir

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? i have always wanted to be one on a minecraft server

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? Yes until summer ends

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? Yes

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Poison 50-60
By Breloom
#47962 Minecraft Username: Fliktrikz
Pokemon games you own (all): Black, Black 2, Emerald, FireRed, Colosseum, Mystery Dungeon Red
Experience with NetBattle: What now?
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: A LOT OF EXPERIENCE. A WHOLE LOT.

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? Pokestadium.com, a good forum

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? I want to be an important figure of the server

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? At least? Heck yeah.

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?
Occasionally

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started)
Yeeeeeep

Electric Gym:
Raichu
Electabuzz
Magneton
Jolteon
By Ell178
#48169 Minecraft Username: Ell178
Pokemon games you own (all): Sapphire, diamond, pearl, HG, SS, Black, and pre-ordering X, battle revolution and Mystery dungeon red
Experience with NetBattle: very little, I have far more from the actual games.
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: some, I have far more from the actual games.

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? Mavina'sPixelmon, I am really active on the forums, and in game

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? Since I was about 6 I have spent most of my free time playing pokemon, and have become quite skilled at facing trainers, and I am willing to help out however possible!

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? I should be on 1-2 hours on most days.

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? Most of the time, I am quite flexible when playing games, and unless I am really busy I will challenge them when they ask.

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Yes I am, I'm ready and willing to help =D
By Kuwoobie
#48453 Those are all good applications. If you guys can meet me in game in about 5 hours (10:00pm EST) after I get home from work, I will interview you for positions in the Elite 4.
By Breloom
Kuwoobie wrote:Those are all good applications. If you guys can meet me in game in about 5 hours (10:00pm EST) after I get home from work, I will interview you for positions in the Elite 4.

Great! I'll try to get on then, and if I don't get on then for whatever reason I'll pm you another time I can. Right now, it looks like i'll be on then. (I'm in Eastern timezone too :) )
By Waterboyr
#48525 Minecraft Username: Waterboyr
Pokemon games you own (all): Diamond, Platinum, Pokepark, the first (or second maybe) mystery dungeon like the hoenn one, the Sinnoh version of mystery dungeon, White, Leaf Green, Hoenn pokemon ranger, another one of the pokemon rangers, and pixelmon. (Sorry for names I forgot some of the game names)
Experience with NetBattle: ...?
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? Pixelmon

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?
I need a good server and would love to be one. I've been an elite four before.

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges?
Yes

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?
Unknown

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Yes
By Kuwoobie
#48645 Alright Waterboy. We have room for 1 more Elite 4 member. Talk to me in game and I will evaluate your competitive battling knowledge. Quite a few people have failed the test. We are trying to make it so only pro battlers are Elite 4, so I hope you are ready :D
By Breloom
#48735 Sorry I missed the interview Kuwoobie. Can you get on from 12-1 EST today and I will meet you there? I think I am a pro battler with all my Showdown Experience :D
By Breloom
#48779 Alright, once again I can't get on at 12-1 since my parents just gave me a buttload of jobs to do DX you jut give me a time later today and ill try to meet you then.
JOIN THE TEAM