By Torm04
#46585 I am sorry to say we are accepting NO MORE BUILDERS! We are almost up and running! So if you want to still play on the server go to this site and follow what is happening!

pixelmonchrome.enjin.com

By DatMiniAsian
#47420 Yo! :3 I just already applied through e-mail but I didn't realise the faster way on the forum :p

Ingame name- DatMiniAsian
How long you have been playing minecraft- Ever since 1.4.1
Favorite Generation, Or favorite Pokemon- My favorite generation is the orginal because of Charmander <3
How long you have been playing with the Pixelmon Mod- Only for a couple of weeks but I get the gist of things :)
Are you a well rounded builder?- I consider myself a good builder yes, but I'm not a pro and I definately have no clue when it comes to redstone :I
Will you listen to instructions?- Yes, I will listen to instructions.
Will you not be angry if you are told a certain build needs taken down or redone..-I'd be a lil' upset about the physical teardown but I wouldn't really mind changing it to fit what you want to see.

Last thing. Why you should be a builder- Honestly, I just want to do something before the summer ends. I felt that if I was going to do something why not do it for what I love? Building to my heart's content on Minecraft. :D Also I like to see the happy reactions when I fit their criteria. ['Cause I'm nice like that and Asian :p]

I hope to be able to work with you :)
By turtwigtrain
#47485 Ingame name- turtwigtrain
How long you have been playing minecraft- ever since 1.3.1
Favorite Generation, Or favorite Pokemon- turtwig/bulbasuar
How long you have been playing with the Pixelmon Mod for 5 months
Are you a well rounded builder? yes im good at building arenas and houses
Will you listen to instructions? yes i listin and follow nstructions
Will you not be angry if you are told a certain build needs taken down or redone.. no i wont be angry in fact ill be happy because one mistake is just one step farther to sucsess

Last thing. Why you should be a builder- because there are 2 games that i love more then any game ever and those are pokemon and minecraft and to help combine the 2 would fill me with such pleasure.
By BBot4Life
#47511 Ingame name- (BBot4Life )
How long you have been playing minecraft- (1 year 9 months)
Favorite Generation, Or favorite Pokemon- ( Gen 1, Shiny charizard )
How long you have been playing with the Pixelmon Mod ( 6 months)
Are you a well rounded builder? Yes
Will you listen to instructions? Anything im told.
Will you not be angry if you are told a certain build needs taken down or redone.. Not at all it happens a lot

Last thing. Why you should be a builder- I should be builder because i have a lot of experience as builder on servers and know what to do. I am a kind person that loves pokemon more than anything and has a good sense of humor so can take some jokes.
By tjankers0531
#48068 Ingame name- (tjankers0531 )
How long you have been playing minecraft- (1 year )
Favorite Generation, Or favorite Pokemon- (gyarados, giratina, squirtle and pikachu )
How long you have been playing with the Pixelmon Mod ( 6 months)
Are you a well rounded builder? Yes
Will you listen to instructions? Yes

Will you not be angry if you are told a certain build needs taken down or redone. No i have been told to blow stuff up in my friends server to rebuild it and i was not mad.

Last thing. Why you should be a builder. I am known to build very good houses by my friends for they are big and look fancy.
JOIN THE TEAM