Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Overreactedosbol
#47480 dude, models must be posted in the model feedback section, not in this post.

*Edit: I think you must post in the "Beginner model feedback" section.
By night_sythe
#47640 Just a suggestion for mewtwo, you could make a mew fossil that is a held Item by a wild mew, so you have to catch mew, then put the fossil into the fossil machine to get mew two, that way It's like you are actually cloning mewtwo from mew.
By KuryoZT
night_sythe wrote:Just a suggestion for mewtwo, you could make a mew fossil that is a held Item by a wild mew, so you have to catch mew, then put the fossil into the fossil machine to get mew two, that way It's like you are actually cloning mewtwo from mew.

Hey there. I see you just created an account to post that? I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, sorry.
But they're just asking for models, not idea. There's a thread for that, and anyway, Mewtwo has already been decided, if I remember correctly, though I have no idea what they intend to do.
Have a nice time.
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:
night_sythe wrote:Just a suggestion for mewtwo, you could make a mew fossil that is a held Item by a wild mew, so you have to catch mew, then put the fossil into the fossil machine to get mew two, that way It's like you are actually cloning mewtwo from mew.

Hey there. I see you just created an account to post that? I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, sorry.
But they're just asking for models, not idea. There's a thread for that, and anyway, Mewtwo has already been decided, if I remember correctly, though I have no idea what they intend to do.
Have a nice time.

it basically relays on me getting home so i can do it lol
JOIN THE TEAM